Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        AXDM1 - The Heinous Place

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: AXDM1 - The Heinous Place

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 04-26-2015 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah you can get your head caught when speed jumping down there. Just be more careful :P

The map took about 2 days to brush out. My friend helped me with a couple of areas as my mind tends to go blank sometimes :P

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 04-27-2015 03:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right so as far as im concerned this map is finished. I've updated and changed a number of things and I've added everything I want to add, so im calling it done :D

You can download the final version in the original post.

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 04-27-2015 08:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Feel free to make more WIZMETL maps!

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 04-28-2015 04:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I might just do that!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-30-2015 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You removed the button that opened the door of the secret or just moved it in another place? I can't figure out where to find it. The doors are still present, though...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 04-30-2015 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The button is still there :)

The secret is actually a secret now. Theres nothing in it that affects gameplay.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-01-2015 05:23 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wrote review for this map :) Can you tell me please where to look for the button? I can't figure out where it sits :( If you are afraid of being spoiled, you can PM me, noone more will see it :)

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-01-2015 05:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's well hidden, but I'll give you a clue. You have to shoot it. You can't actually reach it :)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-01-2015 07:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay, thank you :)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-03-2015 03:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I found it (decompiled the map), but when looked at the timing I must say it's unbeatable, at least for me. It's too quick to be able to enter the area... I was forced to use noclip cheat to be able to see the area. I think nonsolid wall would be better idea if you really need to hide it well...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-03-2015 05:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you can make it if you use speed jumping (strafe jumping)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-03-2015 06:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I did, but I was not able to even see the door opened, I am just slow for that fast timing. Anyway I already seen the secret, really nice, and I like the sound effects. The heads should display you and your friend? Nice easter egg, huh?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 05-03-2015 07:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah its me and my friend, thought it would be a funny little touch to add. In 10 years time, we will look back at it and laugh

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 06-18-2015 09:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your map review is up :up:

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 06-19-2015 03:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah I saw it, awesome! :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.