Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Out of touch, where do you like to publish maps?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Out of touch, where do you like to publish maps?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 07-02-2015 07:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think the last time I put a map out there was around 5 years ago and MapFactory was still going strong, then they disappeared overnight at some point. Where do you publish maps these days?

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 07-02-2015 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.lvlworld.com for final products
And here for testing before post the final version to LvL.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 07-02-2015 03:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://ws.q3df.org/ has a huge amount of maps for several mods of Q3 (mostly Defrag, hence the q3df.org part). Not every map released gets uploaded there, however, which is actually pretty annoying, and should be fixed.

It's not so much publishing though, as much as mirroring.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 07-02-2015 05:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Noted. Thank you!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.