Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        GTK Radiant 1.40

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: GTK Radiant 1.40

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 08-31-2015 04:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That might be the automatic tool doing this for you.

I read somewhere a tutorial where there was described how to delete all ghost brushes on your own using selections. The only trouble should be the map size and detail complexicity - the more details in larger map, the more difficult and lengthy the cleanup proccess may be. The key is not to use Select All menu option as it will select these ghost brushes as well and it won't work. The key is select every brush VISIBLE in the editor by mouse using Shift+LMB click - that excludes the zero-width brushes aka ghost brushes. Then invert selection and you selected all ghost brushes instead. Erase them by Backspace.

At least I think this is the manual proccess. If not, I'll let you correct...

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 08-31-2015 01:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No worries, thanks for replying anyway.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.