Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Looking for the patched q3map2 with texture alignment fixes

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Looking for the patched q3map2 with texture alignment fixes

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 02-09-2016 05:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Do any of you know where I can get the patched q3map2 with texture alignment fixes? Does anyone still have this patched q3map2, if there isn't a link? I am issuing thanks ahead of time.

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-09-2016 08:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GTK Radiant should have the latest q3map2 in-built with its respective version. However, texture alignment is done through the editor, not within the compile process? (Am I missing something here?).

Here is a link to one of the sites: http://q3map2.robotrenegade.com/

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 02-10-2016 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mabye he means for decompiling?

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 02-10-2016 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes I do, Bacon. There WAS one made for such a purpose, & that's why I started this thread... Because the link for it is gone...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com