Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        E1M2: Deva Plant (v1.0) [Doom remake]

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: E1M2: Deva Plant (v1.0) [Doom remake]

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-16-2016 12:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welcome.

Description:
I've been working on a remake of E1M2 (Nuclear Plant) from Doom and I finally reached the point when it is playable, and done.
E1M2 was my favourite from Doom, so I thought I need this in Q3. Layout is based on it but I changed it a little bit so it fits better for a game like Q3.

Design, on the other hand, is based on Q3DM11 (Deva Station) as it's my favourite from Q3. It's NOT the same but I focused on mimicing the trimming, supports, and the walls of course. Textures are almost the same, though.

It is a final version. (v1.0)
Bots are working.

To be honest, Doom nailed the other bots on this map (just saying, doesn't have anything to do with the map, but is ironic).

Screenshots (in spoiler cause I don't want to fill the entire page with them):

Download (ZIP + Readme included):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c2pkv9

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-17-2016 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some pretty cool ideas here, i like it!

Veteran
Veteran
PostPosted: 04-27-2016 02:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe Doom had the home team advantage? What a coincidence, fractalxx...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.