Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Tournament idea

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Tournament idea

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 11-28-2016 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hello. I had recently an idea to tournament map. Layout sketch is here: http://sketchtoy.com/67688223

Will it work good? I could start making that one after I finish the Schöna map, but as I am studying, it will take some time. Also I want to redesign my websites, which will take some time, too. But I drew some basic idea and want to keep it alive as much as possible, but I can't hold everything in my head, so I need to save it somewhere. But what I need to know - is it worth saving it for further development?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-28-2016 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's small, so might make a good quick project. Might be a start, but too much symmetry. Rebuild the other half with some more original ideas.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 11-28-2016 11:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that layout is similar to q3tourney1

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 11-28-2016 11:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yea, I know. Well, I'll try to do some tweaks to layout and post another sketch :)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 11-29-2016 04:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

New layout: http://sketchtoy.com/67689321

Also, the arrow on stairs points to upstairs.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com