Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Looking for g1zm0 / Mike Burbidge

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Looking for g1zm0 / Mike Burbidge

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TL;DR; Looking for contact details for g1zm0 / Mike Burbidge. Don't post them here, get in touch with me instead.

An artificial intelligence research group is trying to get in touch with g1zm0 in order to request permission to use one of his Q3A maps for some research. The group got in touch with me, but my contact details for g1zm0 are bouncing.

If anyone knows Mike or has a current contact for him, please get in touch with me so I can forward the details.

Do not post the details here (for privacy and spamming reasons), instead either use the contact form on ..::LvL or if you know my email already, feel welcome to use it :]

Image included to remind people who g1zm0 is

Last edited by Tigger on 10-12-2017 09:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moved this to LEM since you’ll have a better chance of a response, but leaving a shadow topic in GD.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, was unsure just where to post this request, thanks!

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 08:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Guys dead, he was a good kid.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 09:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

@Furinax: Serious? Can't tell from this side of the screen if you are being sarcastic or not and no smiley face is not helping either.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-12-2017 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Was an inside joke with another member that linked me here. But, that person seems to recall something about this guy dying, for whatever that's worth.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-14-2017 02:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

@Furinax: If that other member has any details at all, that would be very helpful. Please ask them to get in touch with me. Things like how long ago, cause of death, anything at all might help to find some details that will allow us to get in touch with a next of kin. That is, if g1zm0 has in fact died.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.