Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        GtkRadiant 2D views problem

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: GtkRadiant 2D views problem

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-19-2018 02:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I updated my GtkRadiant 1.6.3 install to 1.6.6 and after installing the new version I ran into this problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/czzke0dzhw402 ... t.png?dl=0

I've always used the Black and Green color theme but suddenly it seems to be broken. As you can see in the pic, to the left where the green lines begin (where it draws the arrows), brushes appear to be missing. You can also see some black lines intersecting white brush lines all over the place.

This is the same section with the QE4 original theme:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5avyktr4t7yfx ... 2.png?dl=0

Anyone know what's up?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-20-2018 12:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This theme sets detail brushes to black, and default brushes to white. Go to "Misc -> Colors -> Detail Brush..." and set it to white (that is, if you want them to be white).

Upon further inspection, it may be that this theme doesn't necessarily set detail brushes to black, rather it doesn't have an entry for detail brushes, and so keeps the color from the default theme - which is black.

Last edited by KittenIgnition on 04-20-2018 03:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-20-2018 02:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ahh yes, that's it. Thanks a lot!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-01-2018 02:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can we expect a new Entity Plus map? :)

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-02-2018 07:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

New but not exactly new either. You'll see.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.