Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Where to find Quake 3 player models?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Where to find Quake 3 player models?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-30-2021 07:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there's still a site that offers Quake 3 player models to download? Polycount.com used to be a great source of Quake 3 player models, but they seem to have forgotten their roots and forgot about Quake 3. I get it, it's over 20 years old, but why through such a treasure trove of content in the bin just like that?

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 11-30-2021 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-30-2021 12:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh wow thanks!

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 06-03-2022 11:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know it is a bit old, and the q3df answer was posted. There may also be some at https://ioquake3.org/extras/models/ that do not exist on q3df. I do not know for sure, I have not compared them, just thought I'd mention them too.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-03-2022 11:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.