Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Kazdm3 - Simmer

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-15-2005 05:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I would check it out...looks nice and all...but the GAWD DAMN firewall at work is blocking infosprite.

I'll 56k it later on this week.

blaze a blaze
blaze a blaze
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I probably should not say anything about Kaziganthe's map since my level is in the same contest and we still don't know the results, but I will say it anyway: this map is fine. I like it. :D

:paranoid: Now go check this one: l3dm6

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 05:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got your playtesting right here.

KAZ! You like q2, don't you? This map is absolute q2. It has wonderful connectivity which I am sure would lead to fast paced easy fragging. The lay out is interesting and functional. I don't know much about item layout but it seemed fine to me. I would have liked to have seen more item markers though, even though it is a q2 style map. This could Easily be for cpma I think. I like all the proportions and how you capture almost every detail of q2.

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hah, nice. Did you play q2 before you made this?

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 06:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At any rate, beautiful map. I really wanted to give you feedback because the picking are really slim right now and I know you are a great mapper and I know how much anything produced by the q3 community needs to be dispersed right now.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.