Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        would someone...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: would someone...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-10-2005 11:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

review my map (redq3dm6)... its been sitting in the queue forever.

http://www.lvlworld.com/queue.php

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-10-2005 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

don't hold your breath. some of those maps will be reviewed posthumously

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-10-2005 05:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

After the death of what? lvlworld? After my death? After the death of q3... err?

Well I'll reviewing someone else's if you review mine. :)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-11-2005 02:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

after the deaths of their authors i mean

q3 mapping is a shrinking universe i'm afraid

Beggar@Q3W
Beggar@Q3W
PostPosted: 07-11-2005 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

@redfella
I think you are a bit luckier in that your map is still there rather than being deleted silently. :icon34:

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 07-11-2005 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reviewed.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-11-2005 03:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey misantropia, I take it you reviewed it? If so, thanks mang! It means a lot to me for some reason. -funny all I had to do was ask. :)

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-11-2005 05:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haha! skinNCNmaster's pn03 level is still unreviewed! We released that I think in September!! Damn... looks like there's a bit of a back log.

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 04:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

redfella wrote:
hey misantropia, I take it you reviewed it? If so, thanks mang! It means a lot to me for some reason. -funny all I had to do was ask. :)

Yep, submitted the review yesterday. But you might want to wait with thanking me until you've read it: I like the looks of your map but game play is another story... I have the review archived on my HD somewhere. If you want it, I'll PM it.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 10:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry Redfella for sticking my fingers in your topic (don't want to create another, same...), but maybe someone could review my map - q3dAde4 (above Redfella's map in queue ;) and Polish Duel Mappack (plduel.zip file)?
Thanks in advance ;).

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-12-2005 10:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

can someone.. like.. also review every other map in the qeue while your at it??

thx :)

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 07-13-2005 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just submitted the review for on-xra3map1 (fun map, btw). I'll do yours next, dAde. Anyone willing to pick up and review a few of the other maps?

dAde wrote:
Jesus loves me, this I know

So Jesus finally came out of the closet?

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 07-16-2005 04:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The RA should never be near the MH. Items and weapons shouldnt require an RJ, even if they are powerful. They should be in a position to where getting them is an risk, but should always be reachable by conventional means. Might have been a little better to remove the bio and put the rail there.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 07-16-2005 05:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I beta tested the bal one ages ago. Lazy french! :E

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.