Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Model request thread?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 02:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, my schedule goes something like...

7:00AM: Wake up, drink two tall glasses of chilled water, apply cleansing agents and lotion, 500 stomach crunches.
7:05AM: Free standing curls for 10 minutes, followed by water and a quick breakfast.
7:20AM: Hygienics, and shower.
7:30AM: Leave for work
8:00AM: Work
4:00PM: Come home, finish outstanding errands
5:00PM: 500 crunches, dinner.
6:00PM-12:00AM: Time for the dames.
12:00AM-1:00AM: 10-12 miles of fun on a bike.
1:00AM-3:00AM: Computer time.

As you can see, I clearly have an opening between 3:00AM and 7:00AM. I guess I'll do all these models in that time.

Oh wait...

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, you could do it at work, as I'm sure your shit coding job at Opera leaves you lots of free time, since the browser never goes anywhere.

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-20-2005 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You work for Opera??!! Are you the reason that banner finally went away? If you are, you are my idol. Thanks REP.

Approaching the singularity
Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 01:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:bluelaughingicon:

blaze a blaze
blaze a blaze
PostPosted: 02-21-2005 05:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lenard wrote:
You work for Opera??!! Are you the reason that banner finally went away? If you are, you are my idol. Thanks REP.

What? Opera without banner? You have to thank some crack team ;)
REP, thanks for the best browser on Earth :)

Requesting models looks like not a bad idea, but I'm not sure if we got enough modellers in here.

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 06:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have more free time than him and I will make a half-assed attempt at anything you request. Acutally I wish you would request some stuff for me to make. Feel free to email me with requests if I don't answer for a while.

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 06:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh god. I'll try. Thanks for the request.

PS: The problem for me here is that tumble weeds will be like 5 polys and all texturing besides that. I will try my damndest though.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 02-24-2005 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lenard wrote:
Oh god. I'll try. Thanks for the request.

PS: The problem for me here is that tumble weeds will be like 5 polys and all texturing besides that. I will try my damndest though.
you could add a bit of 'depth' and interest by either adding a second layer inside the weed (*cough, splutter, weeeeezzz - copiuos amounts of laughter*) or using some criss crossed flat plane with 'bits' sticking out from the edges to give it that rough look.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-25-2005 01:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
Well, you could do it at work, as I'm sure your shit coding job at Opera leaves you lots of free time, since the browser never goes anywhere.

What's the deal dude, there is a reason for r&r.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.