Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        ZeroRadiant 1.6 Development Thread

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: State of GTKradiant?

This is not Æon!
This is not Æon!
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Give them to me and I can host them.

I assume it's not "illegal" for me to do so, they are so damn hard to find some of these things. It's like it disappeard from the net.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks Hipshot that will really help. Even if most folks will use v1.4, it can help to test things in an older version of the editor. Presently I have v1.2.13, v1.4 and v1.5 installed... looking into v1.6 as well. Will PM when it's up (only have ISDN upload speed... argl).

Will then update the links in our sticky.

surfaceparm nomarks
surfaceparm nomarks
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OT: Omg, there are other ppl with only ISDN upload speed - I thought I was the only one :ninja:

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 06:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
Instead of a fork, have you considered contributing to the primary project? They could probably use a hand.

I wrote to the GtkRadiant list about this and the updates I'm doing are available on http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant , if they're interested in them.

Fork sometimes sounds negative ... it's simply the branch I'm working on; it's not like I'm trying to create the ÜberRadiant project :-)

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Silicone_Milk wrote:
I use GTKRadiant 1.4. Always have, always will. Controls make sense, navigation of the program is easy, and it's stable.

1.5 crashes on me. A lot. Haven't been able to find the 1.2 download in a while.

obsidian wrote:
Hmm... I haven't ever had 1.4 nor 1.5 crash on me. The old ones would crash occasionally.

As get as many different information on that topic as there are Radiant versions and users out there. E.g. never had 1.5 crashing on me, but load up the map in 1.6 and first thing it did was a crash. As long as I can reproduce things it should be fixable.

Actually, I'm currently also evaluating on whether it's worth putting energy into 1.5 and doing it they other way: putting things from 1.4/1.6 into 1.5 . I'm also keeping an eye on the forks, most notably NetRadiant and DarkRadiant (although the latter has already advanced to much and doesn't support idTech3 anymore).

It's not like that I want to create just the next version of Radiant to even more confuse users, it just started to add things I missed and crashes I had or was told about. Quoting McClane: Because there's no body else to do it right now, that's why

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 12-30-2009 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could imagine that trying to add the real-time lighting and other idTech4 (DOOM 3, Quake 4) features to a much older editor source tree (here v1.4/v1.6), would be a real pain.

Question is what would the ultimate goal be... an editor that supports idTech4 and other games (e.g. Half-Life 2 support would go far, since WorldCraft/Hammer is complete crap). Or to concentrate on Q3A support primarily (idTech3), and drop all the other games.

Maybe it might be more constructive if I "selfishly" :owned: mention a few things in everyday editing that would really be nifty to have:

• More solid texture alignment on brush faces that get rotated. Most of the time even with texture lock this totally fails, forcing folks to turn the brushwork into an ASE model.
  • A way to allow some of the texture alignment on brushes to work like on patches additionally. E.g. you angle a brush and the texture is "stretched" even at an angle to fit. Presently you have to use patches all over the place for "weird" texture alignment.
  • Migration of the model rotation code (R-key), from the v1.5 tree into the v1.6 tree. I.e. letting folks rotate models in real time. I know models are usually not really used that often, but to have one editor that actually works in all cases (see _remap on ASE models) would help.
  • Texture alignment code that makes it easier to continue a texture from a axial face into angled ones... imagine an 8-sided brush, one *axial fit* would warp the texture around that "brush barrel". Presently placing texture on an angle, continuing from a axial wall, "can" work, or you suddenly need to rotate the texture by 180° plus manually offset it and things like hat.
  • Proper texture orientation by default on all *sides*. E.g. a crate texture with writing on it placed on a cube, then use fit will mirror half the textures.
  • A way to consolidate how decals and transparency is handled in-editor, v1.4 vs. v1.5.
  • A texture offset/rotation reset button in the Surface Inspector window.
  • Ctrl+LMB-drag edge editing made possible for patches as well (mimicking the behavior we have for brushes in v1.4).
  • Now this one is a biggie :)... some way to work at a 45° angled grid. What I mean is... at right angles everything is very easy to do, but at the very trivial case of 45°, you basically have to vertex edit everything (Ctrl-edge editing as I recently learned partially works too) because the view do not "follow" the angled geometry. This would require a 2D view at 45°.
  • A way to make it possible to assign shortcut keys to the plug-in menu entries. The icon-bar seems to be a step in that direction, but it's not as convenient.
  • Some way to drop entities flush to the next brush ("floor" surface). I'd mostly use it for plant model placement, using it to place the origin right on the floor.
  • In "free fly" camera mode (3D view) allow the usage of W,A,S,D as an alternative to the cursor keys.
  • Bug: Texture faces that have been rotated by 90° will no longer with with the fit button, you have to delete the angel to 0, then fit works again. But often you need to have the angle set plus need to fit the texture.
  • I'll probably come up with other ideas...

Sorry to be so selfish... but these are some of the things that I always wished would be enhanced or fixed. Alas, I have no idea if the consolidation of patch vs. brush editing and texture alignment can be done, or if this is in fact a special limitation of the engine, but such a consolidation would be very nifty, IMO.

Obviously, all this can be done by *hand*, and we have been doing it all the while... but time to dream a bit :toothy:

Mentor
Mentor
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 02:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
Instead of a fork, have you considered contributing to the primary project? They could probably use a hand.

In my experience, the GtkRadiant developers are not really responsive to outside patches.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 03:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is zeroradiant being developed at all anyway? I update my local copy of the svn each couple of months and I've not seen a commit in something like a year.

I think people who want to contribute should look to netradiant. DivVerent is well responsive to patches and, while the actual editor hasn't really got much attention, the compiler has got a lot of improvement and fixes.

EDIT: BTW, I pretty much agree with AEon's list of wishes line by line. Specially better texturing on patches. If possible, adding the Quark way of "UVmapping" patches.

This is not Æon!
This is not Æon!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GTKRadiant would do great with an exclude option, however, this requires an updated (new) map format I think.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 06:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ironic that Quark actually had the option to define/name groups (strictly for map organization, ignored by the compile)... but back then I never used it. Presently using func_group, though as we know this can mess up lighting.

After rediscovering Shift+A, I can now very quickly hide certain things, e.g. all skybox brushes (select face, Shift+A, H-key (hide)).

This is not Æon!
This is not Æon!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 06:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I used the group feature a lot back when I used Quark. I missed it so much when I turned to Radiant and Hammer.

Quark is in many ways a much better editor feature vise. But since it's not officially supported, it's hard to use for games newer then "quake2" kind of games, I think.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 07:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The groups in Quark own big time. Func_groups just can't be compared. Being able to copy out a whole room and keep it in there, disabled, while you rework a copy of it, or just being able to disable parts of your maps to test light compiles room by room... it's just another level.
But anyway, what I miss the most of quark are the texturing tools. Texturing patches in radiant is plain and simply awful. In quark you can project it from brushes, and in case of need, work with it as if was UVmapping, so, full control.

Doesn't matter much, cause I work too much with models to use quark now, and the 3d window is too slow for big maps. But in some things it's really superior to radiant.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 12:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xpc,
I downloaded and tried to run your version of GTKradiant v1.6.x MFN, from
:arrow: radiant-1.6.x-mfn.zip

I also installed the new msvcr90.dll (package)
:arrow: vcredist_x86.exe

All this was installed over what seems to be the last full distribution
:arrow: GtkR-1.6-testbuild-20080901.zip

Even though I got some warnings with 1.6, the editor worked. But after unpacking your binaries into that folder I get this error:

The procedure entry point g_dir_open_utf8 could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll.

I seem to have version v2.16.3.0, 1,001,834 bytes... possibly I need a much more recent base distribution?

Update: Strange... I must have made a mistake with creating the radiant.exe shortcut to the desktop. Redid it "properly"... editor now works.

Though I still see this issue:
    The template project "D:/games/quake3/baseq3/scripts/default_project.proj" has version 1. The editor binary is configured for version 2.
Since I have several editors installed also v1.6.1, this may be the issue.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^misantropia^ wrote:
obsidian wrote:

In my experience, the GtkRadiant developers are not really responsive to outside patches.

FYI, all the crash fixes I told them have been merged into ZeroRadiant today.

I think it depends on what kind of change it is, what it affects, what its implications maybe.

They rejected to merge a patch which basically allows Linux users to work with model files which have mixed case letters without having to manually fix the misc_model. It's dealing with preserving case in one place but it's implications are hard to predict, especially since they still try to have it still working universally with ET, QZ, etc; and it's true, I can't possible test all of those games out there.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice one! xpc, are you Rambetter? Noticed the chat on the IRC channel.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
Nice one! xpc, are you Rambetter? Noticed the chat on the IRC channel.

No, I'm rfx on irc and on the UrT forums .. ach damn, I figured already I should have used a common name.

Rambetter told me about crashes and suggestions and testing the things.

Last edited by xpc on 01-08-2010 06:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 12-31-2009 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

One case were an editor may crash is this case:
  • In a map with something like 5K brushes, models, ammo etc. hit the I-key (invert selection, i.e. select all).
  • Then LMB-drag the selected brushes in 2D-view...

IIRC this happened with v1.4... so this may still be an issue with v1.6.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AEon wrote:
One case were an editor may crash is this case:
  • In a map with something like 5K brushes, models, ammo etc. hit the I-key (invert selection, i.e. select all).
  • Then LMB-drag the selected brushes in 2D-view...

IIRC this happened with v1.4... so this may still be an issue with v1.6.

I couldn't reproduce this, I tried two maps of similar size and did the operations in 1.4/1.5 and my 1.6, it worked. Interestingly, 1.4/1.6 where very fast in selection all brushes (i.e. split of a second), 1.5 took a few seconds for that. Moving all objects was another story, though.

Personally I don't have such big maps, I simply decompiled two maps with q3map2 and their brush count was > 5000. I guess for that to debug I need a reproducible case, i.e. the map file for a start. I've seen crashes depending only on certain elements present within a map, so ...

AEon wrote:
Though I still see this issue:
    The template project "D:/games/quake3/baseq3/scripts/default_project.proj" has version 1. The editor binary is configured for version 2.
Since I have several editors installed also v1.6.1, this may be the issue.

Now that you mention that, I came over this in the early stages too. I've not dug fully into this yet, but I think it's because the expansion of executing placeholder variables for q3map2 have changed with that version. Assume you simply edit the project file (it's XMl anyway) and change the number to two, it may that still everything works; or that compiling the map doesn't work anymore, because the commands can't be called anymore.

AEon wrote:
Maybe it might be more constructive if I "selfishly" :owned: mention a few things in everyday editing that would really be nifty to have:
<snipped>

Thanks for the list, serves as a good start I guess. I can't promise anything, especially since since I started all I did was just fixing crashes and adding really small stuff, I've yet to learn the whole radiant architecture properly to work on such features.

Update time!
New updated binaries are available now: Updated post at UrT Forums and zipped binaries radiant-1.6.x-mfn-20100101-145648.zip.

Changes:
  • Fix crashes in textool plugin (i.e. make it work again)
  • [Windows] Enabled the following plugins: textool, bobtoolz, spritemodel, hydratoolz (includes vfswad support), ufoai, PrtView and gtkgensurf. They were all available on Linux already.

Personally I was missing the gtkgensurface plugin since 1.4 on Windows. Haven't seen the textool plugin before, it's interesting, see sample screenshot working with it on a patch. Basically you can manually lay out which vertex of the patch lies where on the texture. Have yet to see this in a map, though.

PS: completely unrelated: is the option "Notify me when a reply is posted" supposed to send me an email on updates? I've it activated but get nothing, my email is correct (couldn't register without it); is there anything I'm missing in the settings?

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 07:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OH, that textool plugin is just like Quark's patch texturing! Me wants!

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

UVW mapping! Wheee!

This is not Æon!
This is not Æon!
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 09:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What do I need to get this working, I'm missing a lot of dll files. I could download them from around I guess, but isn't there a more complete installation?

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hipshot,
get these:
AEon wrote:
I also installed the new msvcr90.dll (package)
:arrow: vcredist_x86.exe

All this was installed over what seems to be the last full distribution
:arrow: GtkR-1.6-testbuild-20080901.zip

xpc,
first off I can't begin to tell you how happy we are that someone is looking into updating the editor, and actually getting something done. I would gladly help expand the wish-list, sorting them by "most wanted" order etc. Technically I am a programmer as well, but editing such a huge project is simply beyond me alas (energy required get into it, and lack of concentration). But help with debug feedback I should be able to provide.

The crash issue with I-key: Will look into that and post details if I can reproduce it myself. This happened with my AEdm7 map that massively uses ASE models for plants.

The Q3W email notification has been broken for ages now, alas.

Very neat that you enabled the plug-ins again. I was always wondering if some of them should/could not actually be more integrated into the main editor code. E.g. texture reset (angle, offset)... this would potentially let you add shortcuts to them.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 12:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A full install zip would be nice, yep. I'm missing the gamepacks and I don't recall where they were available (and I do have that radiant1.6 zip AEon linked but seems it hasn't gamepacks either).

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seems I am using the v1.5 gamepack... see our Getting Started... sticky for the link to those. Alas, I cannot quite tell where I got what from, since I have all the editors installed... so I might actually be using the v1.4 gamepacks.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AEon wrote:
Migration of the model rotation code (R-key), from the v1.5 tree into the v1.6 tree. I.e. letting folks rotate models in real time. I know models are usually not really used that often, but to have one editor that actually works in all cases (see _remap on ASE models) would help.

Thinking from a programming perspective, this could be simplified a lot, i.e. totally kick the complicated visual rotation sphere representation, and implement a much simpler down to earth function:

• Select an ASE model, hit R-key, you are now in rotation mode.
  • In 3D-view (camera view), rotate the model along x-axis and y-axis via LMB-drag mouse movement (in left/right and up/down) by default, use a qualifier key, e.g. Alt+LMB-drag or maybe MMB-drag to solely rotate along the z-axis.
  • 2D-view
    • XY-view (top down): LMB-drag = rotate z-axis.
    • XZ-view: LMB-drag = rotate y-axis.
    • YZ-view: LMB-drag = rotate x-axis.
    :arrow: Qualifier keys would allow rotation along the view axis, i.e. XY-view = rotate x/y-axis.
  • Update the models rotation angels in real time, possibly clamp "endless precision" to only two digits after the decimal point, e.g. 175.45° or 0.34° etc.

Something like that should be much easier to implement, plus actually more functional, than clicking into the different rotation sphere regions to do different rotations.

Note to self: Setting the color via K-key for a selected light entity, does not properly work in v1.4... will test this for v1.6.

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 01-01-2010 11:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

where do you get textool

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-02-2010 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When looking at "experimental" editor versions, I always like to load the map into the new editor version, save the file under a different name, to then run a "diff" it. It turns out that v1.6 reverses order in which the faces on a brush are saved, this also happens for the entries (light) entities (patches seem to be exempt from this). I.e. imagine a normal brush with the faces numbers 1-6 in v1.4, in v1.6 they are saved in the order 6 to 1. Wonder why that was done...

Just mentioning this, because it makes an exact compare for the complete map file impossible (and for a trivial reason too).

From what I actually tested the content in both versions stays the same, i.e. the way the brushes/entries are numbered and their faces all stay the same.

Suggestion: It might be good to "port" what v1.5 does when saving numbers, i.e. instead of saving 0.500000 save 0.5 - truncate redundant trailing zeros to make the .map file smaller (probably also load it more quickly).

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 01-02-2010 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah, AEon, that doesn't affect the loading speed. The load time you percieve is because of loading the textures.

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

anyone have a working zip of 1.6

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 02:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Theftbot,
hmm it works for me... see the links I posted further up... but you may need to install v1.4 first to get all the game specific content installed. To make things work you will need these (I think) under WinXP SP3:

• GtkRadiant 140 :arrow: GtkRadiantSetup-1.4.0-Q3RTCWET.exe
    This installs the older version of the edition that the v1.6 editor code is based on, specially all the gamepack related content you will need.
    :arrow: Install v1.4 in e.g. D:\Games\GtkRadiant-1.4

• Get the base installation of the last *full* v1.6 editor package from id:
    GtkR-1.6-testbuild :arrow: GtkR-1.6-testbuild-20080901.zip
    This should create the folder structure you need for all the relevant v1.6 files.
    :arrow: Simply unpack v1.6 test into a folder, e.g. D:\Games\GtkRadiant 1.6

• Download xpc's latest version of GTKradiant v1.6 MFN:
    radiant-1.6.x-mfn-20100101-145648 :arrow: radiant-1.6.x-mfn-20100101-145648.zip
    Unpack the few new files into the v1.6 "base" install, this will overwrite several files that were updated by xpc:
    :arrow: Unpack v1.6 MFN into e.g. D:\Games\GtkRadiant 1.6

• You may be missing the latest Visual C++ Runtime Libs:
    vcredist_x86.exe :arrow: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en
    This updates a few .dlls on your system. Only install if the editor actually has a problem without them.

That should make the latest GTKradiant version
    D:\Games\GtkRadiant 1.6\radiant.exe
by xpc work... hopefully.

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xpc,
incidentally what would I need to compile the GTKradiant tree?

My guess is you need Visual C++ 2008 (a commercial package)? Or is there some way to compile things without that... e.g. I have cygwin gcc installed.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 04:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

AEon wrote:
xpc,
incidentally what would I need to compile the GTKradiant tree?

My guess is you need Visual C++ 2008 (a commercial package)?

I'm using Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and you need the dependency package from http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/ra ... -1.6-3.zip . From there, checkout the sources from either https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/rad ... ant/trunk/ or http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant , go through the COMPILING file.

Basically, when you checkout to "C:\dev\GtkRadiant\", you place the dependencies into "C:\dev\" so that it reads "C:\dev\gtk2\", "C:\dev\jpeg-6b\", etc. The radiant_VC9.sln file and dependant .vcproj files have been configured with relative paths.

I think you want to start with my github version, because I fixed quite a few Windows build related things.

Sorry I don't remember if it worked out of the box, especially I skipped the "scons" build process on Windows (don't remember why), just let me know if you bump into anything. Basically, it's not yet foolproof I think, but once its stable, it works :)

Btw, thanks for your other suggestions, I'm not ignoring them, but bug hunting costs quite some time.

Achja, I noticed the reverse ordering too because I also started to diff the map files, funny you did that too :)

Quote:
Or is there some way to compile things without that... e.g. I have cygwin gcc installed.

I'm not aware that it's supported. I know that the NetRadiant fork completely overhauled the make process to not dependent on Visual C++ anymore, they build with mingw.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 08:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have the GTK 1.4 source on my machine and getting all the dependencies was a major PITA.

Have things improved with the newer sources?

Boink!
Boink!
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 11:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xpc,
Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition installed it... jolly decent of MS to provide that for free. Got your source and had the prj files converted (loaded radiant.sln)... will start looking into the front-end and see how all this works - personally I prefer UltraEdit though. Will try a compile later. Thanks for all the install tips.

Quote:
The radiant_VC9.sln file and dependant .vcproj files have been configured with relative paths.

It just occurred to me that radiant_VC9.sln is probably the most recent "project file"? And should rather be used?

Quote:
Achja, I noticed the reverse ordering too because I also started to diff the map files, funny you did that too :)

:)... as programmers we think alike concerning the "obvious"... I don't trust a visual check, I prefer to see in source that the .map files actually are still the same.

I am not sure I'll actually be able to come up with anything useful... but the fact alone that I can look into the source code on the fly may help me give better suggestions. Or even try out a few things... I will first try to finally get W,A,S,D to work in Camera (fly) mode.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 01-03-2010 11:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Silicone_Milk wrote:
I have the GTK 1.4 source on my machine and getting all the dependencies was a major PITA.

Have things improved with the newer sources?

I don't know what your hassle was (back .. when?), for the 1.5 branch and trunk, the information in the file COMPILING is reasonable usable. It's not like chocolate you unpack and can readily eat, though.

AEon wrote:
It just occurred to me that radiant_VC9.sln is probably the most recent "project file"? And should rather be used?

It's the only I used, never bothered with the other (MS Visual C++ 2008 is VC9).

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.