Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        ChronosV textures?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: ChronosV textures?

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 08-07-2005 04:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone have these textures laying around? I forgot to back them up awhile ago when I reformatted. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Quaker-X

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 08-07-2005 06:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 08-07-2005 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks dude, you rock.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 08-09-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the guy posting it always wanted you to write an email to get the dl link - i dont think he wants the link published oO.

id advise to take that link off (tho the damage probably already is done)

Multidirectional
Multidirectional
PostPosted: 08-20-2005 08:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeh they wanna know specifically who has copies.. just to ensure credit where its due.

blaze a blaze
blaze a blaze
PostPosted: 08-29-2005 01:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did anyone used those textures on a map? I would like to see them "in action".

Multidirectional
Multidirectional
PostPosted: 08-30-2005 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blaze a blaze
blaze a blaze
PostPosted: 08-30-2005 01:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Crazy map skinmaster :icon27: I think I saw it before, but thanks for posting anyway.

p.s. Maybe someone got something more typical made with this set. You know - small, simple, blocky level. Just like my maps ;)

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 08-30-2005 11:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Won't get anything like that out of the skin-man.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.