Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        Which VPN is Good for Online Security?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Which VPN is Good for Online Security?

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-10-2019 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey there,

I am using VPN in Touch, but I am not satisfied with this VPN. Although, it offers affordable pricing plans with 30 days money-back guarantee but it does keep logs, it hails from unsafe jurisdiction, has a very low number of servers, does not allow torrenting. Well, you'll be thinking why I have bought...so, I am a streaming lover that's why I bought this VPN without any research because it unblocks Netflix. Now, I am thinking to switch to another VPN that is awesome for every purpose. However, I found a list of VPN, where I was able to explore over 150 VPNs with their brief information.

Kindly suggest me the right one from this list.

Thanks in Advance!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 10-10-2019 03:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Best free VPN is Tor?

Linux Version
Linux Version
PostPosted: 10-11-2019 03:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tor is pretty bad if you need to actually transmit alot of data, and if you don't need the level of security it provides.

Every other streamer seems to shill NordVPN, so that might be a good one to start with.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com