Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        iPod Transfer Proggie

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: iPod Transfer Proggie

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 04:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone remember a proggie that someone gave back in raw-one that would transfer songs and files to an iPod?

My iPod has been giving me a ton of shit, so I am going to try a different proggie and see if that helps.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 05:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I-Tunes

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 05:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I meant a different proggie from iTunes.....

Well I looked at the Apple iPod forums and people there seem to have a problem like mine with the 2-22-05 updater and any antivirus program. For Norton all you have to do is disable auto-protect while updating, for McAfee you have to uninstall it I believe. After I temporarly disabled Norton the restore and updating went smooth as butter.

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 03-01-2005 11:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

iPod Agent

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 03:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

anyone know of a program that will play .qt (quicktime) files. I have a qt file that I am trying to watch and it will not let me play it in full screen like I want.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quicktime?

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 04:15 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Again I mean besides quicktime. Quicktime is a rather poor media player, WMP is much better for movies and I would like a plugin or something besides quicktime

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
Moderated

No, WMP is a much friendlier, more capable video playback software then quicktime. Also I don't get the crappy buy quicktime pro so you can get fullscreen with WMP, thas Apple crappiness for ya.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moderated. I told you to cut the shit Smith.

I'm advanced
I'm advanced
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I get a half assed full screen, meaning I still see the QT controls, the top and bottom of my desktop and I had to disable the power saving mode to keep my monitor from shutting off. BTW, the movie is 16:9. Oh and maybe someone can stop being a dumbass and read what APPLE says about it click here It says in number one reason to buy quicktime pro is fullscreen

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-06-2005 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I could have sworn I saw a QuickTime codec for WMP recently. Google it.

I expect you need QuickTime installed but you won't have to run the QuickTime player.

BTW, as a Mac user, I use VLC instead of QuickTime. I can't say I like the Apple player *but* the new one in 10.4 appears to be a lot better.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.