Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        T&T Links List

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 06-06-2007 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 06-09-2008 12:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^on that note and since quite a few point to the innards of this website:

portable apps

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 07-16-2008 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a little more secure than your avg file sharing app

http://drop.io/

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 09-16-2008 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Giraffe }{unter wrote:
Some of you are already using the http://www.dumpt.com service to host images quickly and easily for posting them here or somewhere else.

about dumpt.com
Dumpt is an easy image hosting solution for everyone. Have you ever wanted to share a picture with a friend, or many friends, yet didn't want to go through the trouble of creating an account at other image host providers, or resorting to something as inefficient as email? With our web service, you can easily upload any image from your computer and share it with anyone in the world! The image is stored on the Dumpt server indefinately.

After uploading an image, the website generates a link to your picture. Copy and paste this link anywhere you want, such as a chat client or message board. In fact, Dumpt automatically generates the necessary bbcode . All you have to do is copy and paste, and the image is instantly viewable.

:rtcw:

Here is a new one http://www.mirrorafile.com which will prove very useful in hosting up to a 100mb file and automatically pushing it out up to 9 hosting sites. no registration required

about mirrorafile.com
Mirror a File allows you to upload up to a 100 MB file and we upload it to as many as nine different free file hosts. This seriously increases the "up time" of your file and allows for easy access of your file to people all around the world that may have accounts with a variety of free file hosts. After you upload your file, Mirror a File will begin sending your file off to your selected free file hosts automatically. The final page we provide you with is a link page with all the mirrors we are uploading your file to, and the uploading status

:rtcw:

DisposableInbox.com

http://www.disposableinbox.com
allows you to use an email address for whatever reason and then after you've received your email, discard it or create another. Disposable Inbox is one of the fastest ways to get a throw-away email addresses to save your real address from spam

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-27-2009 08:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

all essential apps in one simple installerpackage, pick-n-mix style.

very awesome for after a reinstall, or for massupdating your stuffs

http://ninite.com/

!Berserker!
!Berserker!
PostPosted: 11-05-2010 10:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So for those looking for a solid firmware for their WRT based router check out one of the Tomato based variants. The mod I run and have had no problems with is...

http://touristinparadise.blogspot.com/2008/04/linksys-wrt54gl-routers-improving.html

Works MUCH better than DD-WRT which seems to choke on many simultaneous connections, such as many active torrent connections.

This forum has many other builds which you might find useful...

http://www.linksysinfo.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 11-05-2010 12:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tomato is the fucking bomb, just make sure your router revision has enough ram to run the dhtml in the interface.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-05-2010 02:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had this installed on my old WRT54GL. Unfortunately they have a pretty limited support of router models, and only on old models. My current WRT610N isn't supported even though it is currently running DD-WRT.

And the main problem with DD-WRT that I've found is that you have to dig through a mountain of forum posts to see which firmware version you actually need to install on your router without bricking it, much of those forum posts contradicting each other.

!Berserker!
!Berserker!
PostPosted: 11-06-2010 05:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm still running a WRT54GL that I'm really happy with since I picked up this Tomato mod. DD-WRT just seemed to be a bit bloated, and not as responsive when Torrents are running. There are even some Tomato based Linux kernel 2.6 builds out there, although they seem somewhat unstable at the moment.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-20-2011 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Say ello to my l'il frien'
Say ello to my l'il frien'
PostPosted: 03-23-2013 06:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice honey hole you found there SoM :up:

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 09-14-2013 11:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

added few new disk backup/cloning utilities

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 10-29-2013 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

all links verified, killed dead ones.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-08-2019 08:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Krita painting program

Eraser should have a looky

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 05-13-2019 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Photopea: for when you need Photoshop but don't have Photoshop. It runs in a browser.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-14-2019 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've been using that at work for converting Sketch files to PSD, it's been a lifesaver.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-08-2020 08:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

added new links for image enhancing.. actually looks good

rez 1600x900 -> 6X -> 9600x5400

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 01-11-2020 04:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sure it's not perfect, but still. Holy f**k, this is great. My guess is it's AI based upscale? Trying to guess all the missing details?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.