Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        windows 7 screensaver?

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: windows 7 screensaver?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-14-2011 07:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure if I just imagined it or what, but I could have sworn there was a screensaver built into Windows 7 that was just a digital aquarium and if you touched the screen the fish freaked out. Armed with a Wacom tablet, a flat screen tv, and a laptop, I want to play "Fish harasser pro 2011" but I can't find that screen saver anywhere; I can't even find screenshots of it. Does anyone know about that program/screensaver?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-14-2011 07:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Found it, Microsoft Surface Lagoon, part of the Microsoft Touch Pack which is freely available from the MS website.

in case anyone else is a dope:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/d ... laylang=en

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 05-14-2011 09:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just turn off the monitor

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 05-14-2011 09:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:
i just turn off the monitor

same

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 05-17-2011 05:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

feh

:miffed:

I guess I could get one of those big foam #1 "go team" hands, tape it to a hockey stick and go annoying real fish on a much larger scale, but I feel like there's a lot more risk of imprisonment there.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-17-2011 05:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Depends if it's a wood stick or composite.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.