Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        Catalyst 12.1

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Catalyst 12.1

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-05-2012 04:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-05-2012 08:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FFS, it's so late most people who were having problems with it simply don't care anymore. Much of the negative launch problems for Rage were due to AMD GPU bugs. This is simply AMD being too little too late and fucking up Rage's release.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-10-2012 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i didn't even buy or warez it, and i like id games

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 01-11-2012 06:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I abandoned RAGE long ago and it had nothing to do with anything visual or driver-based. I'm sure there are those who held off getting the game until "they fixed the bugs" but when those people play it and are ultimately disappointed with it they'll be in the same boat as the rest of us.

Anyone who thinks that fixing a few GPU bugs makes RAGE a better game should be killed on principle.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 01-12-2012 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm glad I didn't bother upgrading my 4 year old computer for this pile of vile.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-13-2012 02:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Anyone who thinks that fixing a few GPU bugs makes RAGE a better game should be killed on principle.

I don't think it'll make it a better game.
It already is a really, really good game :p

(except for the ending)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.