Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        Change font in Quake 3 Arena

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Change font in Quake 3 Arena

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 06-18-2013 12:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am playing quake 3 on an original modded xbox. All of the files are the same as the PC version but I have a crap TV and I can barely make out the slim letters. I took a look in q3config and the only thing I saw, when I modified it, wasn't it. Is that possible at all, to change the font size? I can upload files to and download from the xbox so if a new font is mandatory then I will upload it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-19-2013 01:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CNQ3.exe, the custom Q3 EXE allows console font size changes. Find it on the official CPMA website. You'll need the CPMA mod to use it.

Last edited by DTS on 06-20-2013 09:44 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 06-20-2013 11:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I will look into that, thank you.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.