Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        How to enable Photo Viewer in Win 10

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: How to enable Photo Viewer in Win 10

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 02-05-2017 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A really nice find so thank you Memphis for this post. I am certain others will appreciate.

Maybe we need more of these suggestions as I am pretty sure I have less choice of programs in W10 than I have ever had before; granted it might only be perception.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-30-2017 06:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are the real helper out here! I am recently shifted to Win10 and I was desperately looking for Photoviewer! Massive thanks

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 04-20-2017 02:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The tool just i needed. Windows 10 is new to me and exploring the system. Thanks for share.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.