Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        Yellow marks on my server

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Yellow marks on my server

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 06-17-2020 04:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi guys, i really hope you are all doing okay with this Covid-thing taking place all over the world.

I have a problem trying to get my server going, is a OSP server which actually you can connect now (45.236.131.47:27960)
As you can see the problem, my lagometer shows a Yellow mark all over the place, the server responds in time, it has a good ping but i don't know why have that yellow mark which makes things all jumpy. I rent a VPS for this :(

The VPS is a Winfows 7 Ultimate, i deactivated the firewall process and also open a ticket in the VPS website to open port 27960 and 26960.

I would put a console dump but i don't know how to do it. :dts:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-18-2020 07:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You need to talk to Yourgrandpa if you’re having yellow server issues.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 06-18-2020 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, just an update, i migrate the server to a ubuntu server machine, this time the server is playable and operational, i just want to know is there a way or a better configuration/commands to get the best ping for the clients. I want to set a 3vs3 server or a 4vs4 cuz i thing 16 is a lot of ppl and we know this game is not very popular now.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.