Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        iPhone game music help

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: iPhone game music help

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 11-27-2009 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay, I figured out my account details here... had to go to my old PowerBook to find the settings.

Now I know a load of you here are artistic, been Mac guys, and I'm looking for help with music on an iPhone game. If you can't directly help, please let your musically gifted friends know.

Essentially, the music needs to be fast paced like Drum & Bass to give a hectic atmosphere. The game is a vertical scrolling shoot-em-up similar to Xenon in some ways.

There'd be a financial compensation, of course, which'd be a percentage of sales.

If you look on iTunes for "TC Evolution" and a track called, "Deep feat. Jakes" that's the kind of beat I'm looking for. Apart from been a catchy tune, it's got a kind of retro chip tune thing going on which is probably what attracts me... other than it been from Bristol UK where I am!

It'd be easier to e-mail me at mdavis670@googlemail.com rather than chat here if you're serious. I won't rip you off, you have my word.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.