Quake3World.com Forums
     Macintosh Discussion
        What the heck have I done?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: What the heck have I done?

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 07-24-2012 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought I was downloading a new map, but I have downloaded some type of MOD. The logo at the bottom right of the opening game window has an EX. I want to delete this mod because it has screwed up my gaming interface and settings, but I cannot find the file that I just downloaded to the baseq3 folder.

Does anyone know what this file name is or where it resides within the baseq3 folder?

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 07-25-2012 04:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isnt pak0.pk3 the only one needed?

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 07-27-2012 02:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought that to play on a specific MAP, one must download the MAP. Anyway, I RESTORED the Q3 folder on my HD from a backup version of several weeks ago and am back up running. Then remembered that I use a field of view of 110 degrees (cg_fov 110). It all comes back after a time. Thanks.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Macintosh Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.