Quake3World.com Forums
     Programming Discussion
        Need make AAS file. BSPC-GUI not make it, way ? Please HELP

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Need make AAS file. BSPC-GUI not make it, way ? Please HELP

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 10-13-2016 09:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Need make AAS file. I.am use BSPC-GUI v0.05, i'am choose BSP after AAS file and choose function "optimise AAS files" and press process file.. and a have -
BSPC version 1.7, Dec 22 1999 19:37:59 by Mr Elusive
optimizing: E:\dc_map01.aas to E:\dc_map01.aas
error loading aas file E:\dc_map01.aas

This is all (bsp and aas) from DREAMCAST

Someone can help me ? way BSPC-GUI not work

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm already download the new version of the Dreamcast mappack for Q3 (dc-mappackv2.0.pk3, dc-mappackv2.11.pk3, dc-mappackv2.13.pk3) And no one cant work!! I cant see this maps on menu, when i creat the server. I have Q3A v1,32. Did you know way ? this pk3 file cant work

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 09:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"put the packs into the correct folder (baseq3)!" That i know! I try repack (dc-mappackv2.13.pk3) on pk3 file again, maybe not correctly him packed but they not won't work too. I use "PK3 Explorer_DmdMd2Converter".
I think you're right!, need to add (arena) script files, i am going to try..

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 10:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's working! It's working! I add scripts in pk3 folder/scripts/arenas.arena (file) And now i see the maps in server menu. Thx ToKu !!

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 10-14-2016 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If someone need this script: In pk3/scripts/namescript.arena (.arena is file format). on a text editor
I wrote:

{
map "dc_map01"
bots "Slash Uriel"
longname "Agony"
fraglimit "20"
type "ffa team tourney"
}

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Programming Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.