Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        Com_hunkmegs for server?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Com_hunkmegs for server?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 09-05-2007 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does anyone know what this should be set at for a 8 client Q4 linux server? I can't seem to find anything anywhere that doesn't point me to q3 info.

Thanks.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 09-05-2007 08:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That'd be because there isnt a com_hunkmegs setting ;)

Q4 will just use as much memory as is required.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 09-05-2007 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awesome, figures... the place where I rent my server from has some startup scripts that they use to get the game running, and that command is in there. Wasn't quite sure why, but I figured I should try to check it out.

Thanks.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-07-2015 12:15 AM           Profile http://www.quake3wor" target="_blank">  Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dont think theres any difference between the two. in case of Wolfenstein, they changed the MP game for both versions and omitted all swastika's. this way both versions were compatible.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.