Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        New Server etc.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: New Server etc.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-11-2008 09:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hello there fellow demons and doom sayers >:D . I used to play Q3A for Sega Dreamcast and just recently got it for PC. I am finding all sorts of new info that is really helpful for creating a server but i need player input. what are your favorite maps, mods, and such? tell me what you would like in a 10 player FFA server.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 11-15-2008 05:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Um ask over on the quake 3 side of the boards, some of the main guys there don't post much over here.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 01-01-2009 01:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Q4 is the best phuqin game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.