Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        The Legions release Premire Quake Wars Video of New Birth!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: The Legions release Premire Quake Wars Video of New Birth!

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 12-12-2006 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am filling in for bodycount at this time disclaimer, he is on vacation for the Holidays...

The Legions are doing well in BF2142! They have adopted great skills in the area of Team Based FPS Massive Scale Combat and have recruited some Elite players to the fold. With an eye on Quake Wars and a new found group of Legions, a re-stage of a re-vamped Legacy is in the works!!!

Stay tuned Friend or Foe because this is really gonna get your competitive nerve in an uproar. You will fight the Legions (Stupid) or you will join this new highly skilled faction of hardcore gamers.

:icon31:

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 12-12-2006 11:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ok here we go!!! :paranoid:

Hehehe, look be happy you get front row pre-screen tickets before the rest of the world. Horka says something about the soul of the fps community is here but if you ask me, ..well nevermind that.

Anyways, Its 2007..err almost and yea its been 11 years now since quake1, well anyways, the Legions of thane have been here , hmmm I think quite a bit longer than most of you here.

Pop quiz

Q1: What reference was a doom door to?

A : The BBS connection via modem?

B: THe entrance to the Final Boss Room?

or

C: The entrance to the Doom Single Player game ?

While you puzzle over that younglins and you elders stop lol cause you know the answer...check out the new Legions Theme!

Http://horkathane.com/movies/LEGIONS.wmv

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 12-13-2006 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 12-13-2006 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:

:olo:

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 12-13-2006 07:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You had that waiting , I commend you! Now thats a great feedback...a picture = 1,000 words.

Expected. What did you think The Legions want people falling all over them and saying ooo, ahhh etc? NO!

The hardcore critisism of Q3W is what drives the Legions to NEVER Surrender! Never Quit! Its because of you my friends that the legions thrive!

Who needs a bunch of people to tell you u can do it! Thats the Liberal way...The Legions are not Liberal and we fight for every inch of existence.

THE LEGIONS WILL NOT FAIL! HORKA THANE IS NOT ALONE!

You will find out soon enough as the Legions are tempered through BF2142 and when Quake Wars hits, We will DEFEAT you ALL!!!! :icon34:

It aint over yet...not by a long shot!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-13-2006 07:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So what's your soldier ID in BF2142?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 12-13-2006 08:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, it means this place is deserted.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 12-14-2006 01:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:

aye. tumbleweeds all round until the demo/player test's released (at which point horka will get his ass kicked).

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 12-14-2006 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yup.

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 12-21-2006 08:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

its kinda easy to do a player search on Horkathane.

enter this in the search box

Horkathane

:icon25:

i'M nOeYES by the way

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 12-21-2006 08:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:

ahhh, too bad for the non believers...the Legions are getting dug in since FPS is going Para-MMO.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-21-2006 09:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GhostThane wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:

its kinda easy to do a player search on Horkathane.

enter this in the search box

Horkathane

:icon25:

i'M nOeYES by the way

My apologies, I expected you to have half-decent stats :smirk:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-04-2007 12:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GhostThane wrote:
Its because of you my friends that the legions thrive!

oh dear

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.