Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        no response

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: no response

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-07-2007 07:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it keeps saying no response from master server. what do i do?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-07-2007 10:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u can shut the fuck up. just answer the damn question

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-07-2007 10:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow, didn't realize this game was out already.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 03-08-2007 10:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

demondayz wrote:
u can shut the fuck up. just answer the damn question

I'll get right on it. You'll find the answer in my very next post!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 03-08-2007 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi, as a representative of ID Software, firstly I must apologize to you for the problems you are experiencing. The reason you are not receiving a response from the Master Server is because your GUID has been blocked by our technical director. Please provide our technical support with a little more information, such as your IP address, name, and possibly home address for identification purposes. We hope you will cooperate with us so we can help you unblock your CD key as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

With best regards,

Steve P. Ricks

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.