Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        From the Beginning to the End! Quake Wars!

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: From the Beginning to the End! Quake Wars!

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Past, The Present, The Future!

Those of you who have been here since the time of Dark Viper, the time of Quake2. WE are the ones who know, who keep the sacred scrolls of legend and who are the true Thanes...KINGS of Legacy! :icon34:

Now comes part 1 of an Anthology but more than you think! The Legions and many are planning to kick some serious ass in Quake Wars...the Planet expects a battle. The Legions will give it under the support of:

INTEL, CREATIVE, NVIDIA, ASUS, OCZ, SAMSUNG, NOSTROMO, LOGITECH, SAITEK, ZALMAN, DLINK.

THATS RIGHT! I GOT SPONSORS! I AM MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT TO BE! YOU WILL BOWDOWN FOR MY AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!

http://horkathane.com/movies/QuakeWars_2K7_Legions.swf

There is no escape, the alliance has died...good, I can feel your anger! Take your Q3 weapon! Use it! Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey to the Legions of Thane will be complete! ...It is unavoidable, it is your destiny....you like your peers are now...MINE! :icon34:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck u...

guru
guru
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what game are you talking about?

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not here either.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi Randy.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I figured that Thane's particular posting style is void worthy because of its intentional confrontational and flame-inducing nature. and since confrontations and flames tend to go in the void I had put it there.

I don't move or delete threads lightly because moderating is, as they say, serious business. :ninja: :paranoid:

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know, I just wanted to give him the impression no one wants his crap around. :) It probably does belong in the void, I shoulda locked it I guess.

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 05:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just passin thru

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 06:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
I know, I just wanted to give him the impression no one wants his crap around. :) It probably does belong in the void, I shoulda locked it I guess.

Yet another shite example of moderating from Randy.

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 07:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

NO ESCAPE!

I WILL SEE YOU DEAD, DEFEATED IN QUAKEWARS!

LEGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 07:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Scourge wrote:

Yet another shite example of moderating from Randy.

If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-22-2007 10:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't be bitter Randy, at least you're starting to admit your numerous mistakes.

Realistic Gore
Realistic Gore
PostPosted: 04-23-2007 12:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GhostThane wrote:
NO ESCAPE!

I WILL SEE YOU DEAD, DEFEATED IN QUAKEWARS!

LEGIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-23-2007 12:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

get the fuck out of my forums

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.