Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        Top 6Reasons why The legions of thane will PWN in Quake Wars

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Top 6Reasons why The legions of thane will PWN in Quake Wars

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 05-08-2007 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

#1 No dumb ass Quake 3 style rat mazes - I suck at those games and excel at games with wide open spaces like BF2, 2142, Tribes series.

#2 No damn map control required - There are no weapon and armor spawns to deal with and timing crap.

#3 No damn 1 v 1 based game - This is team Warfare you cant beat me you gotta take out my team and I am the BEST at shooting you in the side of your face!

#4 I am currently playing team based tournament ladders while you sit around here talking smack!

#5 I have been playing battlefield / Quake Wars style gaming allot longer than the best in the Quake community since Quake is not a battlefield style game = You will get OWNED!

#6 I am an expert Sniper, Solider, medic in these battlefield style games as well as a excellent air and ground pilot - get ready for payback rat maze boys, YOU ARE DOOMED!

Prepare to be OWNED! Your primitive skills will spell your defeat! Your 1 v 1 mastery will not stop a plasma cannon from my air vehicle...wake up and realize, this aint the same game beotch! Horka is gonna kick you ass! :icon34:

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 05-08-2007 02:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You suck at quake :olo:

Inolen destroyed you in jedi wars :olo:

*Cunted*
*Cunted*
PostPosted: 05-08-2007 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dzjepp wrote:
You suck at quake :olo:

Inolen destroyed you in jedi wars :olo:

I always was a next gen Gamer...now we are here finally!!

Jedi was another map control race to kill faster...you own the Ancient Era, I'll give you that...Now a New Age begins, New rules, New skill sets. My World! HAHAHAHHA

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-09-2007 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what did I tell you before?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.