Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        didn't take long,,,

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 07-30-2007 08:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 07-30-2007 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you can only say so much about a 1 map beta.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-30-2007 06:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

exactly. I hope beta2 is soon.

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-06-2007 01:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
The only reason the Q3 Discussion forum isn't as dead as the other ones is because there's a link pointing way to Q3W right in the in-game server browser, so all the noobies post their problems there.

There are more people playing q3...any questions, son?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-06-2007 03:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
Yes, what does that have to do with anything? Maybe you forgot that ET:QW is still in beta form :dork:

It has to do with the fact that more people post in the fucking forum you fucking braindead dolt...

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-07-2007 04:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
...the reasons of which are stated in my other posts, frenchie. Try and comprehend next time.

Try making sense next time, for a change, you complete newbie...the only thing I comprehend is that me > u...questions?

1v1?

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-07-2007 05:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
It makes perfect sense actually...go check the ET:QW community forums on the official site and see how many people post there...and it's still a BETA. It's clearly more active and will be more even moreso after release.

1v1? I pick ztn then. What's the use though, you won't actually play. :olo:

Do you wish you could make love to Quake Wars in your dreams you complete pseudo-newbie wannabe? You can pick any map you want, fartsniff, it won't matter cause you're headed straight down Tried and Failed alley, chump :olo:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-07-2007 05:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
Quote:
This post was made by Duhard who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Woa, that makes sense Sherlock, especially from someone who wants to get a game going :olo:

freakzilla
freakzilla
PostPosted: 08-07-2007 07:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nay0k wrote:
Still crying after he knows I won't read his posts. How sad.

Sounds like you're the one crying here, you gigantic idiot :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.