Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        crashing

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: crashing

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-14-2007 07:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone one else having crashing issues. Seems like it mostly happens when I try to go online or a minutes after I get online if it didn't crash. No other game I have crashes like this except insurgency but thats because its a buggy beta. I hope the demo of quakewars doesn't represent the final product.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 09-14-2007 07:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Works perfectly fine for me and I've played online with a lot of other people from this forum so I know it works for them too.

Any error messages or log files? What's your hardware configuration? There's really not a lot in your post to go on.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-14-2007 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Might be my virus scanner but not sure I disable it and everything seems fine for now.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-04-2007 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's crashed once for me while I was doodling with the friend function as it refreshed servers.

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 10-04-2007 12:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not crashed for me yet.. running on dual screen setup as well - had intial problems one first startup, probably due to the game trying to find the hardware or some such. Other than that, rock solid (and addictive)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.