Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        Which Class do you prefer the most?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

What Class do you prefer the most in ET:QW?
Covert ops/ Infiltrator  26%  [ 4 ]
Medic/ Technician  26%  [ 4 ]
Engineer/ Constructor  20%  [ 3 ]
Soldier/ Aggressor  26%  [ 4 ]
Field ops/ oppressors  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 15
Topic Starter Topic: Which Class do you prefer the most?

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-12-2007 11:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you had to pick, which class do you happen to use more frequent than others?

I personally like nothing more than being a Covert ops/Infiltrator. I seem to have a grip on the Sniper rifle and railgun, and love the whole hacking and sneaky backstabbing action.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 10-12-2007 11:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fun, yes, but that doesn't get you very far in terms of helping your teammates win the match.

I play whatever class the team seems to be lacking and will swap classes 2 or 3 times during a match.

If strictly XP whoring, I like engineer/constructor when defending and medic/tech when on offensive. But I don't XP whore very much.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 10-12-2007 05:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

medic, but i'm not a big fan of the technician.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 10-14-2007 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Indoors: Medic/Technician (prefer tech)
Outdoors: Soldier/agressor

But those are just preferences, if another class is really needed, I switch.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 10-15-2007 11:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Engineer.

Although I'm perfectly at home with a rocket launcher if it's a heavy vehicle map.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 10-18-2007 06:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Soldier. I like blowing shit up, flying, blasting rockets and protecting my teammates. Can't be arsed to run around as a medic but I don't mind playing the sniper/hacker class from time to time.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.