Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        Am I the only one playing with fucking lamers?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Am I the only one playing with fucking lamers?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-10-2008 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This game rocks (of course) but there are way too many stupid fagg0ts who play this game. I'm guessing either most of them are BF2 players, deathmatch-only players or just stupid from not enough oxygen as a child.

Countless times I've seen teams have no teamwork at all, too many players only concerned with XP or nobody knowing their roles. Hell...just now I disconnected from a server where two players from the same clan (medics) where killing teammates only to revive them. There was another guy (a teammate) who was dumb enough to kill me multiple times (he was ambushing spawning players) and - after slaughtering him right afterwards - I convinced my whole team to kill him on sight. It was stupid because I'd rather be completing objectives than killing my own teammates. And the cock actually called me an asshole and filed complaints against anyone who killed him...even after he unloaded a full clip at them! If you ever see ANYONE from the NOC clan kill them immediately and be relentless about it. Piss them off enough and they'll stop playing this game so we can all get back to having fun.

As I mentioned...most players have no idea what their role is and they either don't know or don't care that driving the MCP is actually an objective (and too many idiots fight around the MCP instead of waiting for repairs and driving the thing forward...you know...the objective). Not to mention the multiple fagg0ts who disconnect halfway through a round (or spectate) because they're getting their asses handed to them. All this does is fuck up the teams (15 players on one team and 2 on the other and I don't give a fuck about what anyone says about "auto balancing" because it does fuck all).

I love this game but there are too many idiots playing it. I've joined countless servers and it's the same shit everywhere I go.

Are there any players out there who want to play and aren't as stupid as a picnic table?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-10-2008 05:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Some medics like to use a tactic where if you have less than 50% health, they'll "TK-revive" you. When you get revived you will automatically start off with 50% health and if they have the upgrade, you'll get revived with full health. This is generally a lot faster than if they handed you health packs. Personally, I try to avoid TK-revives unless I have the full health revives upgrade and even then only if someone's badly hurt.

With any team based game there will always be noobs slowing you down. Tell them over VOIP what to do. For the most part, I haven't come across too many complete idiots. I think the majority of players are decent.

There are quite a few Q3W'ers here who play fairly frequently (most of us on the east-coast). Add us to your friends list or find us on IRC.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 02-10-2008 10:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, if somebody has a spot of health I may TK revive.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-11-2008 02:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

These guys weren't "helping" their team. They were shooting teammates with full health in the back. I'm guessing they were simply bored on a public server.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-11-2008 07:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

team games are not to be played on public servers.

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 02-11-2008 09:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unless fireteam homo has anything to say about it.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-11-2008 05:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seriously....let me know if/when you guys want to play.

I just got shot in the back while planting an explosive....by my own teammate who simply wanted the XP for himself of - guess what? - PLANTING AN EXPLOSIVE.

Jesus fucking christ I'm done with public servers.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 02-13-2008 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'M CALLING IT.

Get your ass on tonight 11:00 PM EST

Team homo needs to show GKY whats its like to belong to ROYALTY

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-13-2008 07:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We should wear crowns. I'll be there.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-13-2008 09:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When you say "tonight 11:00 PM EST", perhaps you were referring to some other tonight 11:00 PM EST? >:(

Anyway, DooMer, Puff and I owned it up again. GGs.

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 02-13-2008 11:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

11 pm est is 4.00 am for the eurofags.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 05:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canidae wrote:
I'M CALLING IT.

Get your ass on tonight 11:00 PM EST

Team homo needs to show GKY whats its like to belong to ROYALTY

11:00 PM EST...yikes...that's like 5 am here. And I have a flight a few hours later.
Thanks for the offer but I'll have to hold off for now. I'll be available anytime after Feb 23rd.

BTW...are you guys all using the same nicks in-game as here? If so I'll add you fags to my friends list. (I already have Survivor, Puff and WYD_DooMer on the list).

I played against Survivor one time...but I can't remember if I fed him my ownage.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BTW...regarding the thread topic...I started a mess over at the ETQW site. Go ahead and chime in if you have anything to add.

XXXG-00W0
XXXG-00W0
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 06:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You didn't feed me ownage, your team sucked. Besides, I think I'm the only euro who plays semi consistently. Generally I try to play with the us guys after i come back from partying in the night from saturday to sunday. Drunkeness works wonderful to compensate the slight amount of lag.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 06:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 07:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Click on the little QW icon next to the profile button to view our online profile. I'm 0bsidian with a zero.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 02-14-2008 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

timezone = gay

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 02-18-2008 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Play pickup games and join a team that plays in a league. Public servers in any online game = low skill/faggotry.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.