Quake3World.com Forums
     ET: Quake Wars Discussion
        Muhwahahaha!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Muhwahahaha!

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-29-2009 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

2000+ Total Primary Objectives Completed.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 12:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nerd

Rationalis
Rationalis
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 05:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
nerd

when the hell are you going to start playing again maggot?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 02:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dunno. Prolly when I move to Australia in 2 months. Scared?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What? Why? You'll have bad pings. Instead of shooting a lacerator, you'll be stuck throwing a boomerang (I hear video games are different down under). Won't gravity be hard to deal with being on the bottom side of the planet? Explain please!

(Consequently, isn't the restrictions on Internet usage in Australia even worse than it is here?)

Rationalis
Rationalis
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 07:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I just miss your furiously typed raging since your microphone crapped out. I seem to keep missing when Obsidian is on too. I love etqw so much I want to take it out behind my toolshed and get it pregnant, but the ranked pub vanilla servers are worse than ever. The recent flood of newbs vs clan/pro stacked teams makes for a disheartening gaming experience. I think I probably should've joined a 2nd clan (competition) once I realized how much I dug this game. :tear:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 09:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
What? Why? You'll have bad pings. Instead of shooting a lacerator, you'll be stuck throwing a boomerang (I hear video games are different down under). Won't gravity be hard to deal with being on the bottom side of the planet? Explain please!

(Consequently, isn't the restrictions on Internet usage in Australia even worse than it is here?)

New job in Melbourne.

I don't know anything about the internet restrictions in Oz but regarding the upside down gravity I'm usually plastered and staggering so I won't notice anyways. And I think the Australian Covert's "silenced pistol" is an Aborigine dart gun.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-30-2009 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hannibal wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I just miss your furiously typed raging since your microphone crapped out. I seem to keep missing when Obsidian is on too. I love etqw so much I want to take it out behind my toolshed and get it pregnant, but the ranked pub vanilla servers are worse than ever. The recent flood of newbs vs clan/pro stacked teams makes for a disheartening gaming experience. I think I probably should've joined a 2nd clan (competition) once I realized how much I dug this game. :tear:

*wub

Yeah I really miss when we all team up and smash egos into the ground. I wasn't aware that online pub matches were turning to shit. Perhaps some raging of your own might release some frustration. :p

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 05-01-2009 07:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, it's too bad you're moving in two months. DooMer and Shaft were planning to visit Toronto so it would have been cool to have a big gathering, I'll have to push them to show up within the next two months and hopefully you'll be able to make a trip here too. I'm going to miss your furious typing and crazy Anansi tricks too.

Congrats on your new job in Melbourne, I hope all the fathers with pretty daughters in Australia have been warned about your arrival. :owned:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 05-01-2009 11:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks.

Don't rush the Toronto meet on my account...I'll be saving every last dime I have for the move so there's almost no chance I'd be able to go to Toronto before I left Canada.........unless I win the lottery.

9 pm in Toronto is 11 am in Oz...so I'll still be able to TK you from time to time.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | ET: Quake Wars Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.