Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Q1 on the DS

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q1 on the DS

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 06-07-2006 07:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://dsquake.blogspot.com/

Pretty funky. Nothing like finished mind, there's hardly any textures in the second video from what I could see.

Cute tho.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-07-2006 07:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Necropolis - one of my fav maps :icon14:

He's playing on easy though, there was an Ogre in that centre part instead of two Shamblers :D

the watching eye
the watching eye
PostPosted: 07-19-2006 01:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'd really like to see a Quake 2 port for the DS. The hardware should be able to handle it.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 05-23-2007 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, QuakeDS...

I beat it today on Easy mode.

Seriously, though: I hate Shamblers and Spawns the most. Actually, Shamblers really aren't that hard at all; they're rather stupid. Just hide behind a wall with the Grenade Launcher and bounce the explosives off the wall towards it.

Spawns, however, bug the crap out of me.

Anyways, I'd say it's a pretty good homebrew game. If you have a DS and a homebrew device (which I doubt anybody or mostly everybody has), it's a great download.

leilei
leilei
PostPosted: 06-03-2007 01:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://quake.drunkencoders.com/ this is way better and less ego.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 06-09-2007 09:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Necropolis - one of my fav maps :icon14:

He's playing on easy though, there was an Ogre in that centre part instead of two Shamblers :D

That part is one of the demos that came with the game. And yes, I know that post was a year ago.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-09-2007 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Exactly a year and 3 days \!/

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-10-2007 01:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Impressed right here!!!

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 06-10-2007 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tis reminds me... what do you guys think is the best port for Quake I and II for the PSP? I found both, already, i just need some opinions.

(sorry for hijacking this thread! Ill delete this post, if you want.)

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 06-11-2007 12:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake 1 and 2 are NEEDED on the DS... Man, I would love that.

Don't play either on PSP. Well, ok, try 2, but its not great. Quake 1 on PSP is awful, not because of the game, or the version, but the PSP. The screen is so bad at black levels it just turns into a big awful blurred mess :(

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 06-19-2007 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
http://dsquake.blogspot.com/

Pretty funky. Nothing like finished mind, there's hardly any textures in the second video from what I could see.

Cute tho.

did they actualy make it or do you have to have some sort of a download program for the ds?
if theres a download thing, could some one tell me what it is and how much?

i keep hearing about a download program for the ds, but i could never find one.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.