Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        How's the Doom 3 co-op mode on xbox?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: How's the Doom 3 co-op mode on xbox?

Primal screamer
Primal screamer
PostPosted: 06-13-2006 01:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As stated in another thread, I plan to buy an Xbox. Just curious, since the game is somewhat cheap, how good is the co-op? It sounds like it'd be a cool game mode with voice chat and such. Also, how many people play it on live?

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 06-13-2006 01:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-15-2006 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Download LMS 3.0.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 06-17-2006 07:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

God, LMS is HORRIBLE

Primal screamer
Primal screamer
PostPosted: 06-18-2006 05:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DooMer wrote:
God, LMS is HORRIBLE

Is lms that one where monsters just charge after you and there's that score tracker on the screen?

I knew about the co-op mods for the pc. Just wondering about the xbox one since I kinda assume it's more polished and well done.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-19-2006 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LMS is great, you can also play the maps from Doom 3 and RoE as if you were playing alone, but with other marines.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-19-2006 08:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know about Xbox, Spell u. I found the graphics weak and the sound effects horrible after I tried it out in an electronics store. The problem with the PC version was the lack of co-op but that's where LMS kicks in.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 06-19-2006 08:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doom 3 coop is fantastic on xbox. The maps are SP maps re-designed slightly for the coop play. I wish they would add it to the PC version, as the only problem with the xbox version was the fact it was lower detail with no mouse/kb :(

Strange they cant give us the maps...

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 06-19-2006 06:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I cant spell u wrote:
DooMer wrote:
God, LMS is HORRIBLE

Is lms that one where monsters just charge after you and there's that score tracker on the screen?

I knew about the co-op mods for the pc. Just wondering about the xbox one since I kinda assume it's more polished and well done.

Yeah, it's very poorly done. The mod I linked seems like its a part of the game. The health pool system and what not is a pretty good idea.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.