Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Classic DOOM 3 1.1 Final

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Classic DOOM 3 1.1 Final

Warrior
Warrior
PostPosted: 07-28-2006 05:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Classic DOOM 3 1.1 Final - 193MB

[ Classic DOOM 3 Final @ Filefront ]
[ Classic DOOM 3 Final @ FileShack ]

Mirrors will be added when available.

Quote:
Friday, 28 July 2006

As a team, we have finally decided that it is time to close the project, and we want to do so with a bang. As per the previous news post, we have fixed all of the bugs that we were able to find. There are a handful of minor bugs remaining, however we feel that on the whole we have done everything we can to make this 1.1 release of Classic Doom 3 as complete as possible. Contained within this final update are many fixes and some nice new features that everyone should find useful.

Some of the new features include:

- Fully functional deathmatch support on all levels
- Improved weapon models
- Improved intro and outro sequences
- Lowered difficulty for game fairness
- Lots of balancing has been addressed

Overall the package contains so many fixes that we have lost track from what has actually been done from 1.0 to 1.1. It has been a long journey and a huge effort for the team to put this final package together and so on a personal level I would like to express my gratitude to everyone on the team who have made this release possible.

Source: [ Classic DOOM 3 ]

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 07-28-2006 11:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So this is mainly a sp mod? Mebbe I'll check it out sometime when a doom3 reinstall is in order ;)

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-01-2006 06:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whoa, that looks pretty cool
did they change the gay behaviour of the imps, too? because the doom3 counterparts were really sucky

Primal screamer
Primal screamer
PostPosted: 08-01-2006 10:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
whoa, that looks pretty cool
did they change the gay behaviour of the imps, too? because the doom3 counterparts were really sucky

I do know the shotgun model blows.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 08-05-2006 10:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Finally installed it and played it. Good job on staying fairly close to the original. :icon14: Just wish the other 3 episodes could have been done.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-06-2006 06:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:
Finally installed it and played it. Good job on staying fairly close to the original. :icon14: Just wish the other 3 episodes could have been done.

I really, really, really want Doom 2: Hell On Earth on a Doom 3 engine :drool:

This looks fun, I'll give it a spin :icon14:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.