Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        quake 2 mod "king of the hill"

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: quake 2 mod "king of the hill"

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-06-2006 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm trying to find "koth_v20.zip" server files for this mod.

Just wondering if anyone has it on an old cd or something.

Fileplanet seems to have it but provides no free server link.

TA

FragaGeddon
FragaGeddon
PostPosted: 08-23-2006 10:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

kamui_santillan wrote:
please help me to conect my computer to the server to quake 3 arena i cant conect my punkbuster please tell me the pages and names to donwload's the escential files i will be part to the quake society... y want play whit more people on line but only 1 time i can conect my punkbuster but now can't my server is disconect ever please help me to play on line thanx and somtime we play to know who is the better killer

" in the name of gos impure souls of the living dead shall be vanish in to the eternal damnatiion. Amen"

Make your own topic. Your post has nothing to do with quake 2.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-24-2006 01:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FragaGeddon wrote:
kamui_santillan wrote:
please help me to conect my computer to the server to quake 3 arena i cant conect my punkbuster please tell me the pages and names to donwload's the escential files i will be part to the quake society... y want play whit more people on line but only 1 time i can conect my punkbuster but now can't my server is disconect ever please help me to play on line thanx and somtime we play to know who is the better killer

" in the name of gos impure souls of the living dead shall be vanish in to the eternal damnatiion. Amen"

Make your own topic. Your post has nothing to do with quake 2.

split and moved the topic

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-24-2006 05:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You could kill this one if you want. I found it.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-27-2006 07:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how about sharing with the rest of us? >:E

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 08-27-2006 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.bestcarpentry.net/spleeb/koth_v20.zip

Sorry, didn't look like anybody was interested. I don't even remeber
where I got it now so I just uploaded to my space just for you :kiss:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-01-2006 06:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:lub:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.