Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Quake 2 Collectables

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Quake 2 Collectables

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-06-2007 10:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

For anyone who may be interested i am selling an extremely rare q2 keychain on ebay at this address:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0098797886

It CANNOT be found easily! I am the only one i have ever seen online who has this! If youre interested please humour me and at least take a look thank you and i apologise from deviating from your usual Q chat!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-07-2007 07:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whoa that looks pretty cool actually

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-07-2007 08:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had one of those - I think it was because I bought it on the day it was out or something.

I used it for quite a while, but the coloured coating came off after a bit of use - mine is certainly not in as good condition as that one.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.