Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Need a Quake 2 Expert

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Need a Quake 2 Expert

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-09-2005 04:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Man I tell yah Quake 2 drives me insane sometimes, I have been playing this game for years, and there a few things that just irritate me and I need some answers.

In the original Quake 2:

In Pumping Station 2, is the red armour behind the wall a secret? Because it never gets counted, most FAQs say it is, but am I missing something?

In the Upper and Lower Palace levels I can NEVER EVER GET all the kills on the hard skill setting, and I have all the secrets counted for.

Upper Palace I have 73 of 75 kills, and all 7 secrets.
Lower Palace I have 70 of 71 kills, and all 6 secrets.

Also in Quake 2 Reckoning I can get all the secrets in the Industrial Facility, Refinery, and the Water Treatment Plant, but I always am missing 1 kill for those levels, its just frustrating because I have scoured the level over and over again and I can't find the idiot. My guess its just an enemy who fails to spawn on a surprise attack or something, but man is it frustrating.

Last edited by mr_oh_so_ice on 05-09-2005 05:01 PM, edited 1 time in total.

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 05-09-2005 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Paging O'dium. O'dium to the front desk please.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 05-10-2005 02:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll do a bit of sniffing, give me a few...

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-10-2005 02:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Eh?
Eh?
PostPosted: 05-10-2005 11:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry i kinda got caught up yesterday :( I have work in a bit, too... Bugger...

Just so you know, you need to kill people inside screts to, and some of the baddies on those levels are inside secret areas, or will only spawn after going into one. So, try and get all the secrets. Shoot every switch, computers screen, anything, heh.

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 05-10-2005 11:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's always GameFAQs.com too.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 05-11-2005 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bit of a dumb question any way, why do u wanna get every thing?

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-11-2005 05:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, but I already have all the secrets completed, and I didn't cheat to get them, eg. noclip.

As for getting everything, its just because I want to, lol, every enemy must die.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 05-12-2005 02:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

TR!N!X wrote:
bit of a dumb question any way, why do u wanna get every thing?

its called "beating a game" or "100%ing it" :)

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 05-13-2005 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You might try going back through where you've already been after getting the secrets. Sometimes they spawn in earlier parts of the map.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 10-15-2008 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have always had this on the lower and upper palace.
I figured it was just a bug in the program.
I even used no clip to search for hidden spaces where the enemy can hide.
If there is someone who knows, let me know.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 10-16-2008 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's a guy that follows you around, yuh know, and you can't ever see him, yuh know, cause he's really fast and stays behind you, yuh know. If you want to get him, yuh know, you have to use the dbl damage and toss a grenade over yer shoulder, yuh know, and count to 3, yuh know, then turn around real fast like.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-31-2009 07:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so you even act like a moron in these forums.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 07-31-2009 07:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Posted: October 16th, 2008, 3:59 pm "

moron :rolleyes:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-05-2009 01:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

err, yeah. you shouldn't post anymore

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 08-05-2009 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay. :tard:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.