Quake3World.com Forums
     id legends
        Let's play some Rage co-op.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Let's play some Rage co-op.

OUR HERO
OUR HERO
PostPosted: 02-02-2015 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm trying to unlock all the emblems and achievements from Rage's Legends co-op missions. I've got most of it finished, but it's pretty hard to find people to play with, as you can probably guess. The game has built-in voice chat so coordination won't be difficult. The game is peer-to-peer (console style), so someone from the US would be preferred, but I'll take what I can get.

Basically, I need to finish most of the missions on Nightmare (easier than it sounds), with at least one of them completed without either of us using the defib. There are a couple of other hard unlocks (get the highest possible rating on a Nightmare mission, for example) that I'm totally up for working on if you want to put in the time.

Anyway, if this interests anyone, add me on Steam. I'm in the q3w group, or you can visit my profile directly here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mje

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | id legends

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.