Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        An Oblivion Poll

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 

Is Oblidiot a complete cunt?
Yes  25%  [ 4 ]
Indeed. Its like he fell out the cunty tree and hit every branch on the way down  6%  [ 1 ]
Of course. He's made out of the offcuts from Kracus and Rep  12%  [ 2 ]
Correct. And he doesnt have to turn his head look both ways at the lights.  6%  [ 1 ]
Untrue. He's more of a cock eyed shit faced ginger bastard.  50%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 16
Topic Starter Topic: An Oblivion Poll

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

its not a wonder no one replied. get off my fucking cock. jesus christ mate. its getting rather sad to watch you fat americans slobbering all over it.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
its not a wonder no one replied. get off my fucking cock. jesus christ mate. its getting rather sad to watch you fat americans slobbering all over it.

Legion is British.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My Oblividiotivision poll is better than yours. This should be locked immediately.

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So2 wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

Legion is British.

i had a feeling, but wasnt sure. so i took the "fat american direction, instead of the, no teeth british one.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eh, i cant help it if people voted but didnt post

But thanks for bumping this, it'll get much more attention now... :icon14:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a total of 5 people voted. and one of those was me...yea, man, thats TONS!! YOU GO DUDDDDE!

also, i am sure if this got no attention at peak time yesterday, it wont get much more today.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

7 now you dozy tosspiece.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.