Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        LETS TALK LIKE YOURGRANDPA

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: LETS TALK LIKE YOURGRANDPA

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 03:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK THE TRICK TO THIS IS TO TAKE A COMPLETELY INNOCUOUS POST BY SOMEONE AND USE IT AS A WAY TO PATRONIZE THE PERSON AND BOAST ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AT THE SAME TIME. BONUS POINTS FOR USING LONG WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT

EDIT: BONUS BONUS POINTS FOR ADDING SMILIES AT THE END OF YOUR POSTS TO MASK YOUR LACK OF SOCIAL GRACE

Last edited by LOL INTERNET on 03-04-2005 07:40 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 03:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
OK THE TRICK TO THIS IS TO TAKE A COMPLETELY INNOCUOUS POST BY SOMEONE AND USE IT AS A WAY TO PATRONIZE THE PERSON AND BOAST ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE AT THE SAME TIME. BONUS POINTS FOR USING LONG WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT

EDIT: BONUS BONUS POINTS FOR ADDING SMILIES AT THE END OF YOUR POSTS TO MASK YOUR LACK SOCIAL GRACE

YEAH THAT'S GREAT, BUT I PREFER THINGS TO BE A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SUCH AS MY NEW GEFORCE ULTRA PCI/IDE SUBWOOFER 2.34 ULTRA ULTRA. :icon31: :D :icon14:

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 03:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:

YEAH THAT'S GREAT, BUT I PREFER THINGS TO BE A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'VE GOT, SUCH AS MY NEW GEFORCE ULTRA PCI/IDE SUBWOOFER 2.34 ULTRA ULTRA. :icon31: :D :icon14:

WHAT MADE YOU BUY THAT? I PREFER MY GEFORCE ULTRA PCI ULTRA OC 512MB. I GUESS YOURS IS OK IF IT'S ALL YOU CAN AFFORD :icon25: :icon30: :icon30: :icon14:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 06:52 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stupid thread

God
God
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That post is pretty good shaft but I prefer to put a little bit more substance into my posts. I suppose if you're just posting for the heck of it then your post would be ok but really I just like to go that much further with my posts.

No offense though.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm not concerned with what you think of my posts. So no offense taken.

God
God
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*WHOOSH*
*SHAFT'S HEAD*

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I'm not concerned with what you think of my posts. So no offense taken.

REALLY? I PREFER TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT MY POSTS BUT I GUESS IT'S OK WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD TO BE. :icon25::icon14:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok then...

God
God
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The fact is that some people could care less about what they post. I can afford to put that extra bit into my posts. But even if you can't afford these things (like I can) that's fine.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure the nerds will be impressed.

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I'm sure the nerds will be impressed.

IF THEY AREN'T THEY SHOULD TRY UPGRADING TO THE BFG ULTRA 512MB 4200 WITH XTREAME INTERCOOLING TURBO DIESEL INJECTION LIKE I DID. IT'S WORTH IT WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD IT :icon31::icon14:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THIS THREAD DIDN'T DISPLAY CORRECTLY FOR ME AS MY COMPUTER IS MADE OF WAFFLES TIED TOGETHER WITH FENCING WIRE AND DENTAL FLOSS. IF ONLY I COULD AFFORD THE RADEON GEFORCE SATA DDR3 WITH OPTIONAL ICE COOL SLI NORTH BRIDGE AND WI-FI MULTI-MOUSE GESTURES ENABLED LIKE YOUR GRANDPA.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 09:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
*WHOOSH*
*SHAFT'S HEAD*

I dunno, I think he may have been pulling a reverse YGP on you.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
THIS THREAD DIDN'T DISPLAY CORRECTLY FOR ME AS MY COMPUTER IS MADE OF WAFFLES TIED TOGETHER WITH FENCING WIRE AND DENTAL FLOSS. IF ONLY I COULD AFFORD THE RADEON GEFORCE SATA DDR3 WITH OPTIONAL ICE COOL SLI NORTH BRIDGE AND WI-FI MULTI-MOUSE GESTURES ENABLED LIKE YOUR GRANDPA.

hey lets all jump on the caps lock bandwagon so we can be as annoying as feedbag....err LOL INTERNET

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

hey lets all jump on the caps lock bandwagon so we can be as annoying as feedbag....err LOL INTERNET

HMM, IF I WAS A BETTING MAN, THAT IS, A MAN WHO LIKES TO MAKE BETS, THEN I WOULD WAGER THAT EATING OUT A MANS ASSHOLE TASTES REALLY NICE

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

unfunny

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HAHAHA

PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
unfunny

MAYBE ON YOUR SYSTEM. ON MY AMD 128 GEFORCE XTREME XL 6900 W/ HT TECHNOLOGY IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS :cool: :icon14:

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shaft has a Commodore Vic20 Humour processor, with a measly 2mbit of HAHA

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 12:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

is it a reverse YGB when you marry a woman that is actually attractive and then father a child that is not a retard

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-04-2005 03:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thread has been shafted

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-08-2005 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Jackal wrote:
The fact is that some people could care less about what they post. I can afford to put that extra bit into my posts. But even if you can't afford these things (like I can) that's fine.

Not only are your efforts directed into your posting impressive, but also appreciated, what with all the drivel we have to read here. However more correct use of English is possible. But if using the word 'could', instead of the more correct word 'couldn't', is good enough for your standards, then I shall endeavor to accept this when scrutinising future posts by effort mongers such as yourself. Perhaps it's just me and my liking for accuracy and a sentence to actually make sense.
I am not however, without empathy and can show understanding. I mean if American's have to put up with being American, it's a small task in comparison for the rest of us to accept and ignore their incomprehensible Americanisms in their efforts to speak my language :) :icon15: :shrug: :lub:

That's more like it :icon19: :icon26:

Your just attacking what you can't understand. You Eurotrash types crack me up. When I think about all the times we baled your asses out of being anhilated by the germans I gotta wonder where you get off attacking this great country.

Don't worry though. I know you euros can't really comprehend the beauty of American women. My wife is hotter that anything you've ever seen. It's ok if all you can get are those pasty skanks that can't even find a decent tanning booth. I'll take a southern woman any day :icon31:

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
PostPosted: 03-25-2005 10:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

since i dont usually read rants and raves, i now understand what this thread was all about thanks to this post in the PSP thread:

http://www.quake3world.com/forum/postin ... te&p=54807

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 03-26-2005 12:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rgoer wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

is it a reverse YGB when you marry a woman that is actually attractive and then father a child that is not a retard

lots of laughs I'm upset I missed this post 22 days ago

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 03-26-2005 01:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just had my internet upgraded. I now receive 8000/2400 from my ISP. Pretty kewl huh guys? Well, I hope things are looking up for you too. :icon26: :drool: :icon14: :icon31: :icon30: :icon28:

Holy Fucking Shit
Holy Fucking Shit
PostPosted: 03-26-2005 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm now at 384k up and 4M down with unlimited D/L.

It sure beats the shit out of that 56K I was suck with for so long. :icon25:

:icon19:

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 03-27-2005 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hey feedback it happens

Do the chickens have large talons?
Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 03-27-2005 12:21 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL INTERNET wrote:
shaft wrote:
unfunny

MAYBE ON YOUR SYSTEM. ON MY AMD 128 GEFORCE XTREME XL 6900 W/ HT TECHNOLOGY IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS :cool: :icon14:

:icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19:

PostPosted: 03-27-2005 02:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not my grandpa but a friend of mine, geek at computer at the time:
That was in 1984. Talking about his new PC. - You will never need any bigger of a PC than this...I tell you, this one can do everything, you don't need anything bigger.................Talking about his new commodore 64.

Believe it or not.

Pete

btw cocks
btw cocks
PostPosted: 04-07-2005 08:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't believe it

PostPosted: 04-07-2005 05:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rgoer wrote:
I don't believe it

Well, That is true.
In 84, we didn't have internet and we thought that all PCs were only for business. At that time I had my own cie selling anti filter glare screens. may be you were very young.
When I was young there was black and white TV and vinyl disks and cassettes came after.
You can't know the difference.
Tomorrow, cars will be driven by robot like and fuelled with air.

Pete

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 04-07-2005 05:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

where do i pre order those ?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-08-2005 04:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

pete wrote:
In 84, we didn't have internet and we thought that all PCs were only for business. At that time I had my own cie selling anti filter glare screens. may be you were very young.
When I was young there was black and white TV and vinyl disks and cassettes came after.
You can't know the difference.
Tomorrow, cars will be driven by robot like and fuelled with air.

Pete

Are you a resident on some sort of institution Pete?

It felt good...
It felt good...
PostPosted: 04-08-2005 09:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA, CAR DRIVES YOU

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.