Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        In case you all forgot....

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-22-2006 07:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey look everyone, it's the non-contributing critic.

Heads up, douche bag. No one gives a shit what you think.

Feel free to fuck off at any time.

Thanks. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-22-2006 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
How old is that worn out leather sack you call a female friend. She's one nasty looking bitch. So nasty, that you're too embarrassed to post another pic. I bet that's the best photo you have, isn't it? Better yet, it's impossible for you to post a good picture of that thing. The dude a glamour shots would have paid you to get that beast out of his store. That ugly slut scares small children and horrifies grown men on site. Every guy here has laughed and most likely choked back their own vomit looking at that pic you posted of her.

lol, you wouldn't know a real woman if one scraped you off the bottom of her gucci loafers after getting lost and driving into your trailer park by mistake. bush could have avoided bombing iraq by just sending in your repulsive wife, the sight of which would have instantly emasculated saddam hussein, causing him to shave off his moustache, put on a pleated skirt and take up volleyball - mission accomplished :olo:

Quote:
And most of these guys are dorks who'd be lucky to have the opposite sex even talk to them. :olo:

yeah, i'll bet your LAN parties are a real scream. and by 'scream' i mean 'dismal congregation of allopecia-cursed panty-sniffers whose daily high involves whacking off to world of warcraft with the special patch that makes all the female characters nude'

YourSportsbra :olo:

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 01:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: dont be disrespecting our veterans...

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 02:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy crap, seesmenscans brought his A game today. :olo:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 03:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
yeah, i'll bet your LAN parties are a real scream. and by 'scream' i mean 'dismal congregation of allopecia-cursed panty-sniffers whose daily high involves whacking off to world of warcraft with the special patch that makes all the female characters nude'

:olo:

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 03:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so where do i get this 'special 'patch ? :paranoid:

http://www.aawsat.com/english/news.asp? ... 3&id=16980
Part 2.
http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=3&id=17003

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
like shooting fish in a barrel

Yeah, funny how this internet discussion thing works. Someone posts, then someone responds.

Next you'll tell me I'm owned for responding. Then you'll repetitively post how I've got to have the last word.

You've got nothing. Drag your pathetic ass back to T&T and antagonize the people who are asking valid question.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
lol, you wouldn't know a real woman if one scraped you off the bottom of her gucci loafers after getting lost and driving into your trailer park by mistake. bush could have avoided bombing iraq by just sending in your repulsive wife, the sight of which would have instantly emasculated saddam hussein, causing him to shave off his moustache, put on a pleated skirt and take up volleyball - mission accomplished :olo:

ImageVSImage

I win. :olo:

Your beast...

My beautiful family...

I win again.

Dam your bag of bones is fugly. You have to be one ugly nerd to date that.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 03-23-2006 04:05 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 04:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
looks like the same woman with different hair. they both look like they enjoy random cock in the ass too.

Wow, you're quite observant. They're both pictures of my wife.

BTW, you wouldn't have a clue what women like. The only thing they've ever told you is, get lost dork. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
My beautiful family...
[lvlshot]http://users.adelphia.net/~bridis/B3NH.jpg[/lvlshot]

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Quote:
I win again.

because PETS WIN PRIZES :olo:

Quote:
Dam your bag of bone is fugly. You have to be one ugly nerd to date that.

jesus christ i can't believe you and princess munt had the temerity to bump uglies (and god what a lot of ugly to bump) and pollute the human gene pool. what was it made the moment? a romantic night in the bayou drinking hobo-grade bootleg and eating grits? it would take a supreme effort of will for any man - even a mutant offspring of appalachian inbreeding such as yourself - to put his cock anywhere near those festering beef curtains without yodelling groceries on the spot. i'm impressed you managed to keep down your helping of cajun alligator stew and do the job :olo:

YourSwampthing :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Living in the land of make believe won't make that pile of wrinkles you're dating any better looking.

Keep dreaming loser. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 05:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just because you painted a mouth and lips on it, doesn't make your hand a woman.

But hey, what ever works for you. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 06:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Living in the land of make believe won't make that pile of wrinkles you're dating any better looking.

Keep dreaming loser. :olo:

looks to me like your arm-slug is living in the land of make-up believe, where layers of foundation, industrial grade lip gloss and a litre can of panstick can make all the ugly go away. newsflash, potato-boy: it ain't gonna happen. you may as well get used to being the only kid on your block with a real zombie bride to share his bed. on the plus side though, i bet it makes a great talking-point when the other white trash come round to your trailer for jumbalaya and corn dogs. at least it distracts them while you lo-jack their cable :olo:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 06:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
I clearly meant the woman with brown hair looks just like the woman with blonde hair. Same shit, diff hairdo.

My woman agrees.

Wow, I just noticed that.

HOLY FUCK, SEMENCAN AND YOURFAGPA ARE THE SAME PERSON.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-23-2006 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like we got some real stevie wonders in this thread...

Nightshade wrote:
riddla wrote:
I clearly meant the woman with brown hair looks just like the woman with blonde hair. Same shit, diff hairdo.

My woman agrees.

Wow, I just noticed that.

HOLY FUCK, SEMENCAN AND YOURFAGPA ARE THE SAME PERSON.

you do realise that the thing your leaning on and the thing your sitting on are two different things, right?

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 01:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gramps, does your wife know youre posting pics of her here to win a slag contest?
im sure she'll feel very special when she's called a "bag of bones cocklovin fossil" and the likes

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 01:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow ygp, your wife has an awesome paint job.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I cant spell u wrote:
Sgt. Grandpa sir.

lol....I remember this gem from The Book Of Ghey:

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm currenty second in command of 30 electricians, you fool. I'm directly in command of 12 those electricians. I attend project meetings, handle inspections and coordinate completion dates with various contractors. I'm also in charge of design, installation and completion of all low and high voltage systems in 3 of the 4 buildings on my project. I've got all the power and clout I need.

:olo:

Sgt. Gramps, indeed.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 07:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
gramps, does your wife know youre posting pics of her here to win a slag contest?
im sure she'll feel very special when she's called a "bag of bones cocklovin fossil" and the likes

Gramps' wife has no idea that he's posting on the internet.

She thought he spent all his free time raping their child. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 08:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
... from The Book Of Ghey:

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm currenty second in command of 30 electricians, you fool. I'm directly in command of 12 those electricians. I attend project meetings, handle inspections and coordinate completion dates with various contractors. I'm also in charge of design, installation and completion of all low and high voltage systems in 3 of the 4 buildings on my project. I've got all the power and clout I need.

now we know how YourSideshowhorror re-animated his frankenmunter bride :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 09:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey wait a minute..... That's the chick from "My name is Earl"!

Is one is your kid black Gramp?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 11:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
looks to me like your arm-slug is living in the land of make-up believe, where layers of foundation, industrial grade lip gloss and a litre can of panstick can make all the ugly go away. newsflash, potato-boy: it ain't gonna happen. you may as well get used to being the only kid on your block with a real zombie bride to share his bed. on the plus side though, i bet it makes a great talking-point when the other white trash come round to your trailer for jumbalaya and corn dogs. at least it distracts them while you lo-jack their cable :olo:

More land of make believe, bs. :olo:

Don't get all pissy about a little make-up, homo. The only reason why your old bag doesn't where any is because it wouldn't do her any good. Mary Kay could dump an entire truck load on her and her blinding ugliness would still shine right through.

Maybe you should duck on this next one. You wouldn't want to get hit in the face with this little tidbit of reality. I live in a $350,000.00, 3,000 square foot house in one of the top 3 fastest growing cities in America, no where near a trailer park or a swamp. I haven't come close to being reduced to drinking cheap beer out of plastic cups on some street corner with an afro wearing 60's reject.

Face it, loser. You're an ugly nerd dating a hideous looking woman and the only way you can strike back at the humanity that has repetitively kicked you in your misshapen head, is to anonymously post things on a web forum in an attempt to make yourself feel better about the pathetic life you lead.

GL with that frizzy headed eye sore. :olo:

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 01:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YG sounds real upset.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 01:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YGP's woman looks like a recovering cancer victim. You can tell by the wig she is wearing and the prosthetic breasts.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 02:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm so glad gramps isn't taking this too seriously, or letting it get to him in any way

YouGotserved, pa :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 03:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dark Metal wrote:
YG sounds real upset.

Yeah, I'm real upset. :olo:

I'm so sad that I dunked Semencan's lopsided head in the shit bowl of reality.

Just look at how pissed I am. :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
I think the realization of removing the hair from each of these results in the same bird drove him over the edge:

You should really give this R&R thing up.

Really.... :icon29:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
i'm so glad gramps isn't taking this too seriously, or letting it get to him in any way

Ahhh, what's wrong. Did I shut down your little fanatsy land. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 04:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
seremtan wrote:

Ahhh, what's wrong. Did I shut down your little fanatsy land. :olo:

this -

- is no fantasy, chump. neither is your teletubby house in the burbs of Outer Retardia or whatever is the "one of the top three fastest growing" redneck breeding grounds in america these days :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-24-2006 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

- is no fantasy, chump. neither is your teletubby house in the burbs of Outer Retardia or whatever is the "one of the top three fastest growing" redneck breeding grounds in america these days :olo:

That....

..... is a horrible fucking nightmare. :olo:

How many plastic cups of that cheap beer does it take before you can bring yourself to fuck that? :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-25-2006 08:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
How many plastic cups of that cheap beer does it take before you can bring yourself to fuck that? :olo:

time for an eye test, YourMyopia, though i don't blame you for having problems with your vision; having to look at this decrepit crone -

- every day would scorch the retinas of anyone. what's for dinner tonight, gramps? double, bubble, toil and trouble? :olo:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-25-2006 08:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
riddla wrote:
I think the realization of removing the hair from each of these results in the same bird drove him over the edge:

you still have alot to learn yet, so I'll be staying to further your education.

Primal screamer
Primal screamer
PostPosted: 03-25-2006 09:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:

was this from asia?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-25-2006 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
riddla wrote:

you still have alot to learn yet, so I'll be staying to further your education.

You've had nothing, nor will you ever have anything to teach. Now wander along mental midget.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-25-2006 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
I need an eye test, Gramps, though i'm sure my vision problems come from having to look at this decrepit crone -

- every day scorches my retinas. I've got to eat her nasty snatch for dinner tonigt. If I don't there's going to be double, bubble, toil and trouble. :tear:

I couldn't agree more... :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.