Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Quadhore, can you stop sending me racist pm's and comments

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 12:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I knew I could get drum to post in R&R again. :olo:

After making fun of my family members that died of cancer, and even putting it in his sig, then laughing at doombrains friend dying, Drum showed me that nothing is off-limits.

Nothing is off-limits unless it's making fun of dru, who takes the internet just a little bit too seriously..

aww diddums, did the nasty man call you a stupid jew? Come to mummy and have a likkle cwy about it snookums.

Ya fuckin bitch

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 01:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i kinda agree with the hore here. DRuM has been out of line in the past (latest as he stated was laughin at DB's "mate" dying due to a house fire)

tho i dont condone racism of any kind, if you laugh at people dying expect to get a torrent of shit chucked at you :shrug:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 01:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'd also like to say dont pm that shit, keep it in the open if your going to do it and be held accountable for your actions.

some profound shit right there!

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 02:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*pm's Carlos pictures of nekkid men.*

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and to think: all this started because DRuM couldn't stop obsessing about geoff :olo:

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

actually it all started when DuMb got fired from being a mod.

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 03:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
MKJ wrote:
jews are not a race :(

It's an ethno-religious race, formed both of convert followers of the religion and a race of peoples descended from the israelites.

Slurs against them are definitely a low form of humour but they are not a race.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 03:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tormentius wrote:
Foo wrote:
MKJ wrote:
jews are not a race :(

It's an ethno-religious race, formed both of convert followers of the religion and a race of peoples descended from the israelites.

Slurs against them are definitely a low form of humour but they are not a race.

So why all this banging on about the size of their schnoz?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quadwhore could you spell you name properly please?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have asked, I have requested. Nicities are over. Now comes the empty threats.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ek wrote:

no it didn't. it was DRuMbot moaning about geoff that got him modded in the first place. the rest was inevitable

btw don't contradict me ever again or people will start thinking we're two different posters :icon14:

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
ek wrote:

no it didn't. it was DRuMbot moaning about geoff that got him modded in the first place. the rest was inevitable

btw don't contradict me ever again or people will start thinking we're two different posters :icon14:

:olo: sorry ahahah i forgot about that.

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so all this is my fault

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:33 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

surewhynot

Privates Investigator
Privates Investigator
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're just jealous that it's not your fault

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 04:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

;(

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 05:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
so all this is my fault

simply put, yes.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 05:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
so all this is my fault

With great power comes great responsibility.

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 06:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dave wrote:
so all this is my fault

...what makes you think we think that...

Dave wrote:
Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make drum mod of GD and let him take care of moderating geoff. geoff won't be banned unless he does something actually stupid.

I doubt any of the other admins will have a problem with that decision, but if they do, they know what to do to fix it.

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 06:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...maybe you should make geoff mod and let him take care of moderating drum...

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 04-24-2006 01:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
*pm's Carlos pictures of nekkid men.*

I'm still waiting :icon6:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.