Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        I'd like to expound upon a subject.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I'd like to expound upon a subject.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 06:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The differences between the community suck ups and their counterparts.

Why is it that some people can post unacceptable content and get away with it, while others can't?

Why make rules if they don't apply to everyone?

Why is it funny when one person (the forum suck up) does something that wasn't funny when the counterpart did it?

This place has become quite the dictatorship in relation to how the staff imposes judgement. The fan favorite breaks the rules and gets off with a simple warning as their counterpart is locked, edited and/or banned.

I realize that this is just a forum and my comments will be thrown back at me suggesting that I care too much. But look at it from the reverse point of view. Someone who always jumps on the inter-bandwagon is obviously trying to fit in. Someone who posts :olo: at unfunny jokes is truly seeking inter-attention. Someone who judges in favor of the guilty party is desperate for inter-friends. All of which imply that the someone really cares about what a bunch of inter-personas think.

BTW, I really don't care. I'm simply pointing out the pathetically obvious front of inter-wannabes that has developed and continually suck out what little life this forum has left.

LOCK THIS IF YOU NEED TO.

Necro
Necro
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:waits for the ethugs to arrive:

http://www.aawsat.com/english/news.asp? ... 3&id=16980
Part 2.
http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=3&id=17003

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:bait:

for some

:constuctive conversation:

for others

U pick.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like you cried a whole river there sarge

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the PM flames were a bit pathetic but the rest of DRuM's e-wounds were self-inflicted due to his own cuntishness. he could have just put a lid on it or fucked off but did neither

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PS

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

damn you're good :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1. Funny picture puff.

2. Gramps is right. Different rules for every person.

seremtan wrote:
the PM flames were a bit pathetic but the rest of DRuM's e-wounds were self-inflicted due to his own cuntishness. he could have just put a lid on it or fucked off but did neither

Did I complain about the rest of my 'e-wounds'? No, I didn't.

Is everyone complaining that I'm now not in RnR entertaining them? Damn right, that's why all the fuck ups ( or suck ups as gramps puts it ) can't stop trolling and flaming to get me back in there.
The amount of hypocritical people that have and continue to obsess over me that apparently don't take anything on an internet forum seriously is just fucking staggering.

Look at the thread locked today, which I didn't even make but some cunt used my account, and the amount of bandwaggoning sheep shouting "yeah!", " indeed" "pathetic" " he's a witch" " burn him!"

All I can say is baaaaaaaaaaah.

Baaaaaaaaah.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yawn

!Berserker!
!Berserker!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 07:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only thing that bothers me about this place is that Geoff is still allowed to spam GD with his plethora of inane political babble.

Having to sort through the shit topics would be a lot easier without him here.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yeah because there's so many topics in GD these days, it's hard to keep up

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, sometimes I accidentally click one of his topics. I don't generally look to the right to see WHO posted.

The only topics I avoid are his and Horka's.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
yeah because there's so many topics in GD these days, it's hard to keep up

What are you talking about, just look through the last few days alone and you'll see tons of topics even with geoff hardly being here. And I'm not getting into a geoff thing, I'm just saying.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think it all boils down to the fact that trolling and flaming goes totally unmoderated in this forum. I actually wondered if trolling was completely acceptable until tnf told me otherwise. Troll, flame, be racist and maybe, just maybe, if it gets to three or four pages of nothing else it will get moved to rants and raves. Post something like a magazine scan? You'll find yourself moderated within minutes.

menkent
menkent
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is this really a thread asking why drum isn't funnier? am i being punked? where's ashton kutcher? :ninja:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
I think it all boils down to the fact that trolling and flaming goes totally unmoderated in this forum. I actually wondered if trolling was completely acceptable until tnf told me otherwise. Troll, flame, be racist and maybe, just maybe, if it gets to three or four pages of nothing else it will get moved to rants and raves. Post something like a magazine scan? You'll find yourself moderated within minutes.

Let's not forget the womans nipple that can't be seen through a vaguely transparent top in case kids viewing the forum get mentally scarred for life, but if they see 'you fucking raghead' that'll be ok.

Internet is serious business
Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If it's a bald fat man, I think I might know where he is

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am with you YourGrandpa :icon25:

:icon10: :icon19:

(I think this means PM - correct me if I am incorrect)

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 08:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, DRuM.

Other forums that meet your standards :icon10:

menkent
menkent
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

indeed, get thee to myspace -->

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Jesus Christ, DRuM.

Other forums that meet your standards :icon10:

Stop getting your knickers in a twist transient
just because I proved in qwfix that you admitted
to being a racist . It's no big deal for you is it, surely?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I invite anyone who thinks for a minute that DRuM's claims could possibly hold any merit to go check QwFix for themselves and see how DRuM sees what he wants to see.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Axis of old

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
I invite anyone who thinks for a minute that DRuM's claims could possibly hold any merit to go check QwFix for themselves and see how DRuM sees what he wants to see.

You're right transient, I'm sorry.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy shit :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 09:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Drum, why don't you use your mod powers to sort the problem out? HEY NO WAIT YOU WERE DEMODDED FOR FUCKING UP THE FORUM IN A DESPERATE AND FAILED ATTEMPT TO BE INTERCOOL

BTW, does this thread remind anyone else of any randomly selected dukenukem thread from 2004?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
Hey Drum, why don't you use your mod powers to sort the problem out? HEY NO WAIT YOU WERE DEMODDED FOR FUCKING UP THE FORUM IN A DESPERATE AND FAILED ATTEMPT TO BE INTERCOOL

BTW, does this thread remind anyone else of any randomly selected dukenukem thread from 2004?

fuck off geebs and don't bother asking me for any more drum advice. I'd rather you just carried on hitting yourself in the bollox with the stick because you're too stupid to figure out why it's happening. :olo:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

FYI - Technically, this is a rant. :))

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
All I can say is baaaaaaaaaaah.

Baaaaaaaaah.

Says the man who went to acting like everyone else. :))

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To anyone who thinks running this place fairly and smoothly is an easy task, I laugh in your face. Add a life to that, and its near impossible. There's always a 'DRuM' to find something to cry about.

I haven't been around alot lately but things are laid back here which is one of the appeals to this place. It is fucking QUAKE3WORLD!! You know, the one game where we blow people into little, bloody chunks? Yet, for some reason we have people here crying over 'name calling' over the internet from an OH NO! anonymous person.

IMO - you all are a bunch of fags for crying and if you were real people you'd settle it in the arena.

In closing...EAT MY SACK Q3W Members. Satan's here. :))

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rofl, q3w interdrama, I love it.

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
To anyone who thinks running this place fairly and smoothly is an easy task, I laugh in your face. Add a life to that, and its near impossible. There's always a 'DRuM' to find something to cry about.

I haven't been around alot lately but things are laid back here which is one of the appeals to this place. It is fucking QUAKE3WORLD!! You know, the one game where we blow people into little, bloody chunks? Yet, for some reason we have people here crying over 'name calling' over the internet from an OH NO! anonymous person.

IMO - you all are a bunch of fags for crying and if you were real people you'd settle it in the arena.

In closing...EAT MY SACK Q3W Members. Satan's here. :))

lol, how you doin' sir?

p.s. CUNT

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.