Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        I'd like to expound upon a subject.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Excellent man. Life is good, career is good, I'm in the best shape of my life, and I'm still a pimp-ass bachelor.

How's being a doc?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
DRuM wrote:
All I can say is baaaaaaaaaaah.

Baaaaaaaaah.

Says the man who went to acting like everyone else. :))

I have never been to acting school in my life!

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 10:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*yawn* you're too easy.

oldskool
oldskool
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 11:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
Excellent man. Life is good, career is good, I'm in the best shape of my life, and I'm still a pimp-ass bachelor.

How's being a doc?

It's a great job saving lifes ;)

Good to hear it's going well home-[LOL RACISM].

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 04-19-2006 11:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, life took a turn for the better as soon as I got that worthless cunt of an ex-wife out of my life.

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh no, a couple of nancies got offended on the internet, boo fucking hoo.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ek wrote:

to me this isnt about people getting offended (which indeed is a boo fucking hoo), but its about how this shit is disturbing almost every thread on the homepage. its annoying for us who just want to read the forums >:E

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ek wrote:

boo hoo, ek got offended that someone got offended , boo hoo.
Actually, truth be told, I wasn't so much offended as I was just annoyed at these pms being sent in the same way spam through outlook express is annoying.

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
ek wrote:

to me this isnt about people getting offended (which indeed is a boo fucking hoo), but its about how this shit is disturbing almost every thread on the homepage. its annoying for us who just want to read the forums >:E

Its not just me or gramps MKJ. If you REALLY wanted to just read the forums, you'd need to address the countless trolls ( including your own to an extent ) and shit moderation ( by some, not all ) that goes on here. Do you agree or not? Can you deny the amount of trolls that disturbed this place just to get to me or kracus or whoever else is flavour of the week? It's happening all the time man, don't make me your scapegoat.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im not making anyone a scapegoat sir. not everything i post is directed at you nor intended to provoke :)
I think a random troll here and there are ok, but when that random troll evolves into a threadhijacking flamewar its annoying. lately this seems to happen a lot and therefore its really disturbing the lighthearted stuff thats going on here.

ergo my point. not directed at anyone in particular, i just felt this was the right thread to post it in since this seems to be the current q3drama.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fair enough

Numero Uno
Numero Uno
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
ek wrote:

boo hoo, ek got offended that someone got offended , boo hoo.
Actually, truth be told, I wasn't so much offended as I was just annoyed at these pms being sent in the same way spam through outlook express is annoying.

just ignore it heh

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have a hard time understanding what this thread is about, seriously.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
I think a random troll here and there are ok, but when that random troll evolves into a threadhijacking flamewar its annoying. lately this seems to happen a lot and therefore its really disturbing the lighthearted stuff thats going on here.

sensual clarity there MKJ :drool:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 02:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i should run for interpresident

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i like the trolling. it's entertaining.

besides ~ there's no point in 'seriously discussing' all the fun links posted here. at times there are good threads.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What a couple of fucking crybaby pussies. :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
What a couple of fucking crybaby pussies. :olo:

Try not to perpetuate it lampshade, there's a good chap.

MKJ wrote:
when that random troll evolves into a threadhijacking flamewar its annoying. lately this seems to happen a lot and therefore its really disturbing the lighthearted stuff thats going on here.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm just pointing out the obvious, you stupid hypocrite. You've been a colossal whiner since you registered.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fucking members and their trollingculture

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 04:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking Dutchees and their "groupnamehere and their currentsubject+culture" posts.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 04:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 04:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking nights and their shadeculture :[

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

my dog sleeps under the covers, too.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 05:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i cant help but feel lucky :shrug:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
To anyone who thinks running this place fairly and smoothly is an easy task, I laugh in your face. Add a life to that, and its near impossible. There's always a 'DRuM' to find something to cry about.

I haven't been around alot lately but things are laid back here which is one of the appeals to this place. It is fucking QUAKE3WORLD!! You know, the one game where we blow people into little, bloody chunks? Yet, for some reason we have people here crying over 'name calling' over the internet from an OH NO! anonymous person.

IMO - you all are a bunch of fags for crying and if you were real people you'd settle it in the arena.

In closing...EAT MY SACK Q3W Members. Satan's here. :))

when you took the job as q3w admin, you implicitly took on the duty of human rights protector, bleeding heart day care director and stopper of all things that hurt Drum's feelings. What about those things aren't you capable of doing, 'cause I'm sure there're thousands of people willing to take your place in shunning IRL to attend tear-filled emails about how things are not fair here.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 06:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

at least he aint drowning in a sea of tards no mo :shrug:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, he's still drowning.

God
God
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 07:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hrm, thought I posted in here...

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 07:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just owned this thread...next...

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

More boo-hooing from Drum, why am I not surprised? these jews sure are a touchy bunch. They can laugh in your face when you say your family members have died of cancer, but point out that they're a stupid jew and they start fucking complaining. Who gives a shit if his feelings are hurt? I don't, the admins don't. It's not anti-semitic to call someone a stupid jew, it's anti-semitic to be prejudiced against them, But I don't give a fuck, i'll call anyone a stupid jew- no descrimination.

Drums just pissed off because he let the feelings get the better of him 200 times too many. Fucking emailing admins, is he 12 or something? He's the quintessential tattle-tale. It's fucking pathetic, even more so when you consider that he's a 47 year old man.

Just fucking grow up ya clown

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 08:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hitler was right about the world jewery...u see what happened after the war?...they took over the world...just like he said...i'm not condoning what he did...but he was basically right about jews...not the racial shit...just them taking over...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 09:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:
To anyone who thinks running this place fairly and smoothly is an easy task, I laugh in your face. Add a life to that, and its near impossible. There's always a 'DRuM' to find something to cry about.

I haven't been around alot lately but things are laid back here which is one of the appeals to this place. It is fucking QUAKE3WORLD!! You know, the one game where we blow people into little, bloody chunks? Yet, for some reason we have people here crying over 'name calling' over the internet from an OH NO! anonymous person.

IMO - you all are a bunch of fags for crying and if you were real people you'd settle it in the arena.

In closing...EAT MY SACK Q3W Members. Satan's here. :))

If the forum has rule, apply them. If the mods aren't going to apply the rules to everyone, eliminate the rules. It's that simple.

I know it's impossible for the mods to see everything as soon as it happens. But if it's pointed out, against forum rules and has an associated punishment, that punishment should be applied regardless of who the member is.

I'm not asking for rules. In fact, I say get rid of the rules. But if we're expected to follow guidelines here, the guidelines must be equally enforced.

GL.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.