Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        I'd like to expound upon a subject.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 09:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quadhore wrote:
More boo-hooing from Drum, why am I not surprised? these jews sure are a touchy bunch. They can laugh in your face when you say your family members have died of cancer, but point out that they're a stupid jew and they start fucking complaining. Who gives a shit if his feelings are hurt? I don't, the admins don't. It's not anti-semitic to call someone a stupid jew, it's anti-semitic to be prejudiced against them, But I don't give a fuck, i'll call anyone a stupid jew- no descrimination.

Drums just pissed off because he let the feelings get the better of him 200 times too many. Fucking emailing admins, is he 12 or something? He's the quintessential tattle-tale. It's fucking pathetic, even more so when you consider that he's a 47 year old man.

Just fucking grow up ya clown

Fucking twat, piss off. Grow up? Take your own shit advice cunt :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 09:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Another day...and DuMB is still crying about this...why am I not surprised.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Another day and shaft is still following me around as though I'd tied him to a lead. Why am I not surprised. Because without me he'd have nothing to do.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, i missed this topic :olo:

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This seems to be what happens when you're posting here without any actual purpose for being here.

I mean, most of the content forums, LE, Q3 Q4 IDL and Mac disc... they're fine, and the regular contributing posters there barely get into any shit.

On the other hand, most of the floaters in R&R & GD, man... you guys can't even find things to do on the Internet, so you end up getting into childish fights without any legitimate activity to return to once it's burned out... so you just hammer it into the ground until it gets really pathetic.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Another day and shaft is still following me around as though I'd tied him to a lead. Why am I not surprised. Because without me he'd have nothing to do.

Sorry sweetie, I have plenty of things to do. I have a wife and kids. I'm not a single lonley bitter 47yr old crying out for attention..trying to stir up shit becasue some anonymous guy on the internet called him a name. 3 days now youve been crying about this. Ive spent a total of 10 minutes in the last 2 days calling you a retard. I see you were here all day yesterday and all night, posting till 6am last night. Good for you. Im glad your real life is so fufilling that you have to spend 90% of it here.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're doing exactly what MKJ was talking about earlier, shaft. All you're doing is rehashing what's been said and stirring up more shit. Let it go and find some other activity now.

MKJ wrote:
when that random troll evolves into a threadhijacking flamewar its annoying. lately this seems to happen a lot and therefore its really disturbing the lighthearted stuff thats going on here.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol...drum...*snickers after smirk*...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
This seems to be what happens when you're posting here without any actual purpose for being here.

I mean, most of the content forums, LE, Q3 Q4 IDL and Mac disc... they're fine, and the regular contributing posters there barely get into any shit.

On the other hand, most of the floaters in R&R & GD, man... you guys can't even find things to do on the Internet, so you end up getting into childish fights without any legitimate activity to return to once it's burned out... so you just hammer it into the ground until it gets really pathetic.

Piss off Foo..how people choose to spend thier time here is none of your concern. If people want to talk about games they go to the right section of the forum...if people come here to talk about gen bs and flame each other they stick to R&R and GD. I come here and enjoy a few minutes of my day however I see fit. If i wanted a serious discussion I would go over and talk to someone in the flesh.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:

Piss off Foo..how people choose to spend thier time here is none of your concern. If people want to talk about games they go to the right section of the forum...if people come here to talk about gen bs and flame each other they stick to R&R and GD. I come here and enjoy a few minutes of my day however I see fit. If i wanted a serious discussion I would go over and talk to someone in the flesh.

I'm not sure how you reasoned how I'm concerned over it. You just seem to be flailing to understand why you're all acting like a bunch of children and here I am, explaining it for you.

Don't get all aggressive simply because I'm great. You'll never learn how that way.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please, please, please shaft, just for once, stop the hypocritical bullshit and let's all get along.

shaft wrote:

if people come here to talk about gen bs and flame each other they stick to R&R and GD. I come here and enjoy a few minutes of my day however I see fit. If i wanted a serious discussion I would go over and talk to someone in the flesh.

shaft wrote:
I dont care about any of your bullshit in R&R... THIS IS GENERAL DISCUSION. Have some fucking decency.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
You're doing exactly what MKJ was talking about earlier, shaft. All you're doing is rehashing what's been said and stirring up more shit. Let it go and find some other activity now.

MKJ wrote:
when that random troll evolves into a threadhijacking flamewar its annoying. lately this seems to happen a lot and therefore its really disturbing the lighthearted stuff thats going on here.

I'll let it go when you stop the waterworks and do something with your life other then be a washed up old cunt on the internet...k?

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
DRuM wrote:

MKJ wrote:

I'll let it go when you stop the waterworks and do something with your life other then be a washed up old cunt on the internet...k?

I doubt it. What else do you guys have to do with your time, after all.

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
DRuM wrote:

MKJ wrote:

Just let it go. Period.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Please, please, please shaft, just for once, stop the hypocritical bullshit and let's all get along.

FFS, you're one to talk, with your weeks of bitching about Goof, followed by your recent command performance as Q3W's new drama queen/fountain.

Approaching the singularity
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs, why am I not surprised that it's this forum's resident old dull farts who are crying about being flamed. Hey haven't you ever considered that maybe people keep trying to piss you off just because you are such dull old farts? This is THE INTERNET for crying out loud, don't take everything so seriously.

PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, it just got moved to R&R

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haha, I knew this would get moved here. That's all I'm saying in RnR btw, sorry to disappoint. You're gonna have to find yourselves a new toy. Don't fight too much over me girls. I did say I'd pop in now and then, so you haven't got me on anything just in case you were thinking that.

Oh yea and, fuck off crybaby hypocrites. Especially fatshade who's getting so distraught because Law is smashing him. HAHAHAHAHA :olo:

He's Super
He's Super
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM's heading for a banning :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:

I'm not sure how you reasoned how I'm concerned over it. You just seem to be flailing to understand why you're all acting like a bunch of children and here I am, explaining it for you.

Don't get all aggressive simply because I'm great. You'll never learn how that way.

You are clearly concerned with how people want to spend their fews minutes a day here. "cant find things to do on the internet" are you suggesting that people shouldnt be spending their time other then however they see fit? If I or anyone else want to come here and childishly beatdown an old man with emotional problems its not up to you or anyone else to tell us we cant. At 30k post maybe you should be finding other things to do and stop taking this place so seriously.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:
shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:

You are clearly concerned with how people want to spend their fews minutes a day here. "cant find things to do on the internet" are you suggesting that people shouldnt be spending their time other then however they see fit? If I or anyone else want to come here and childishly beatdown an old man with emotional problems its not up to you or anyone else to tell us we cant. At 30k post maybe you should be finding other things to do and stop taking this place so seriously.

You've moved very rapidly into defensive mode.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 10:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
shaft wrote:
DRuM wrote:

MKJ wrote:

30k posts and your telling people to spend time doing other things but posting here. :icon23: The real question is...dont you have anything better to do? Most of us make a few posts a day of total bullshit...you spend hour chatting about serious stuff and everything else under the sun. Maybe you should be spending your time more constructivley AWAY from the internet. hmmm?

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

They probably come here for entertainment, much like you do. How that entertainment is achieved differs from person to person.

Speaking of nothing better to do, weren't you supposed to be focusing on your studies and not posting here anymore? Didn't this place take up too much of your time? Thats why you said you were leaving and all so I'm just curious.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:
shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:
shaft wrote:
Foo wrote:

You've moved very rapidly into defensive mode.

You moved very quickly into backdown mode..bleeding heart nerdboy.

Id imagine it takes alot of time fighting the cause against racism from anonymous people on an obscure internet bb. keep up the good fight. Insecure people who can't press the button to shut off thier pc and walk away really need people like you.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Haha, I knew this would get moved here. That's all I'm saying in RnR btw, sorry to disappoint. You're gonna have to find yourselves a new toy. Don't fight too much over me girls. I did say I'd pop in now and then, so you haven't got me on anything just in case you were thinking that.

Oh yea and, fuck off crybaby hypocrites. Especially fatshade who's getting so distraught because Law is smashing him. HAHAHAHAHA :olo:

haha shit, is DRuM really full of himself or what? What's the real reason DuMB quit posting in R&R? He came here with a head of steam and got beat down like the bitter old cunt he is..by everyone on this board and now he has nothing left. He thought he could handle it...and in the last month he went from being an ok guy around here to having a complete meltdown, getting demodded, crying about it like a little girl, getting banned, writing letters to admins and now every last person here thinks he is a cunt. :olo:

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Stop making long boring speeches and taking the internet so seriously shaft. Fuck you're a boring cunt. Wifeless fucking loser telling everyone how they take things seriously while you chase them all around q3w. Fucking yanks are so stupid. .Oh yeah, I popped in again, I can do that, it's the internet. Ciao baby! :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DuMB is giving advise on how serious to take the internet. :olo:
If he took real life as serious as he takes the internet he might actually have become a good drummer, met a woman, and be living in something other then a 1 bedroom flat by the time he was 50. :olo:

Last edited by shaft on 04-20-2006 11:44 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 11:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus, what a twat.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tormentius wrote:
Foo wrote:

They probably come here for entertainment, much like you do. How that entertainment is achieved differs from person to person.

Speaking of nothing better to do, weren't you supposed to be focusing on your studies and not posting here anymore? Didn't this place take up too much of your time? Thats why you said you were leaving and all so I'm just curious.

No use in pointing out the error of his ways, foo will only blind you with boring and stun you with stupidity.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 12:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i hardly read any of that

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You are such a lying bag of rotten piss.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Foo wrote:

You are one of the most uptight people I've ever come across.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've stopped reading drums posts. Not because he's a stupid jew, that would be anti-semitic, but just because he's really boring :icon14:

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DRuM wrote:
Geebs wrote:
Hey Drum, why don't you use your mod powers to sort the problem out? HEY NO WAIT YOU WERE DEMODDED FOR FUCKING UP THE FORUM IN A DESPERATE AND FAILED ATTEMPT TO BE INTERCOOL

BTW, does this thread remind anyone else of any randomly selected dukenukem thread from 2004?

fuck off geebs and don't bother asking me for any more drum advice. I'd rather you just carried on hitting yourself in the bollox with the stick because you're too stupid to figure out why it's happening. :olo:

I drum better than you mod :icon23: :icon23: :icon23:

True Nightmare
True Nightmare
PostPosted: 04-20-2006 02:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know what this thread is really about but it would be rude not to post

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.